Pot isn't the "medicine" users want us to believe....

johnrae
Fledgling

Re: Pot isn't the "medicine" users want us to believe....

Post by johnrae »

"""Pot smokers rarely get sick. Rarely go see a doctor. There are unknowns at play here. """

The group of people I know that smoke pot regularly are always sick. They actually have a name for it. They call it "The grunge". Terrible cold like symptoms. They are by far the unhealthiest of any of our group of friends. Don't leave the house. Stay in basement and smoke up. I am not against legalization, but come on. They don't go to the doctor because they won't leave the house.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

johnrae wrote:"""Pot smokers rarely get sick. Rarely go see a doctor. There are unknowns at play here. """

The group of people I know that smoke pot regularly are always sick. They actually have a name for it. They call it "The grunge". Terrible cold like symptoms. They are by far the unhealthiest of any of our group of friends. Don't leave the house. Stay in basement and smoke up. I am not against legalization, but come on. They don't go to the doctor because they won't leave the house.

I guess i dont know anyone like that. All the pot smokers i know are up workong in camps
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

Back in the day I knew many users in camp and they could be dangerous in many cases. They felt it didn't affect them but it actually made them dangerous. When working with electricity I always wanted to know who I was working with for my sake and the sake of all others around. At least with alcohol you knew immediately. I don't know what it is like today but 70's, 80's, 90's, it was common but not watched that close which meant we had to protect ourselves from impaired workers. Many would not turn a buddy in to a supervisor and it could be a problem. I also knew people who missed work and or were caught sleeping from marijuana use and of course from alcohol. I might have had more knowledge of the problems than most being both a union rep and safety officer I was frequently involved in these things. I sometimes questioned saving someones job under these circumstances but we were required by law to go to bat for them as union reps.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Smurf wrote:Back in the day I knew many users in camp and they could be dangerous in many cases. They felt it didn't affect them but it actually made them dangerous. When working with electricity I always wanted to know who I was working with for my sake and the sake of all others around. At least with alcohol you knew immediately. I don't know what it is like today but 70's, 80's, 90's, it was common but not watched that close which meant we had to protect ourselves from impaired workers. Many would not turn a buddy in to a supervisor and it could be a problem. I also knew people who missed work and or were caught sleeping from marijuana use and of course from alcohol. I might have had more knowledge of the problems than most being both a union rep and safety officer I was frequently involved in these things. I sometimes questioned saving someones job under these circumstances but we were required by law to go to bat for them as union reps.

I dont suggest anyone uses weed to become impaired. Everything within reason though. Mysepf i use extracts. They dont stink. Would be hard for someone to notice ne
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
johnrae
Fledgling

Post by johnrae »

It's a fact that most NDP voters smoke pot. So it definitely makes you stupid. [icon_lol2.gif] :130:
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

johnrae wrote:It's a fact that most NDP voters smoke pot. So it definitely makes you stupid. [icon_lol2.gif] :130:

This i would agree with

Return to “Canada”