Pot Price

Jflem1983
Guru

Re: Pot Price

Post by Jflem1983 »

JLives wrote:
Jflem1983 wrote:How many pounds a light are u getting

It's not rocket science. It's just a plant. It costs the same to grow marijuana as it does tomatoes. Government price should be no higher than $8 per gram taxes in if one of their goals is to eliminate the black market.

Spoken like someone who has not grown anything
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Jflem1983 wrote:Spoken like someone who has not grown anything

Please clarify.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

JLives wrote:
Jflem1983 wrote:Spoken like someone who has not grown anything

Please clarify.

Your comment is nonsense. 8 bucks a gram is triple the going rate. U obviously have no idea
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Walking Wounded
Übergod

Post by Walking Wounded »

It is not $3 per gram. If you are buying 1 gram it's gonna cost you $10, $50 for a quarter ounce, 7 grams, then of course the more you get the cheaper per gram price. If legal weed costs me more than $50 a quarter why would I change from where I'm getting it now!
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Walking Wounded wrote:It is not $3 per gram. If you are buying 1 gram it's gonna cost you $10, $50 for a quarter ounce, 7 grams, then of course the more you get the cheaper per gram price. If legal weed costs me more than $50 a quarter why would I change from where I'm getting it now!

Ya who buys a gram tho. Anyone serious is buying 10 or 20 or 100 pounds at a time. Who cares about the guy buuing a gram we are talking wholesale here

JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Jflem1983 wrote:Ya who buys a gram tho. Anyone serious is buying 10 or 20 or 100 pounds at a time. Who cares about the guy buuing a gram we are talking wholesale here

What? Recreational users are not buying 20 pounds. The occasional person might buy 1 pound.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

JLives wrote:
Jflem1983 wrote:Ya who buys a gram tho. Anyone serious is buying 10 or 20 or 100 pounds at a time. Who cares about the guy buuing a gram we are talking wholesale here

What? Recreational users are not buying 20 pounds. The occasional person might buy 1 pound.

Not one person grows weed for the guy buying a gram. They all sell it in a pack say 10 pounds if they r small shop. Say 100 if they are doing better. At 1200 a pound its a competitive market.

Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

According to the big *bleep* in ottawa. Everyone wants to pay 5k a pound. I could care less. I know lots of ppl be all to happy to bump up prices to compete lol

JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

You know how you can buy a keg of beer but generally buy a 6 pack or a case. It's like that.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

JLives wrote:You know how you can buy a keg of beer but generally buy a 6 pack or a case. It's like that.

Ya the guy who buys 100 pounds can ser up a dispensary and sell to the idiots buying single grams

Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

maryjane48 wrote:
Catsumi wrote:With this sorry *bleep* government and the WEED ADDLED BRAINS of its enthusiastic followers, the outcome will not be good or fair for the law abiding taxpayer.

In what way ? Over 60 percent want this to happen and one could argue IS WHAT GOT JT THE PM OFFICE. just be honest and say you dont agree instead of the highschool dramatics :130:
I want booze to not be sold but here we are

Thanks MJ. Nice prezzy.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Walking Wounded wrote:It is not $3 per gram. If you are buying 1 gram it's gonna cost you $10, $50 for a quarter ounce, 7 grams, then of course the more you get the cheaper per gram price. If legal weed costs me more than $50 a quarter why would I change from where I'm getting it now!

At medical weed store i go to it is 30 to 40 a,quarter. And with more competition cheaper plus you could grow 4 plants. And off that you should be able get at minimum a,pound which is 16 ounces and if done right. You could do it every 6 to 8 weeks .
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Just don't buy your "Pot" on Amazon as it's more expensive there. :biggrin:

https://www.amazon.ca/Instant-Pot-Multi ... B00FLYWNYQ
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

This business is to the government what the Internet was to phone & cable companies.
Once they start depending on this new found revenue they will learn and adjust to maximize.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I won't be concerned about pot prices as I won't be buying any.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?

Return to “Canada”