Pot Price

Jflem1983
Guru

Re: Pot Price

Post by Jflem1983 »

Queen K wrote:I won't be concerned about pot prices as I won't be buying any.

Me either
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Jflem1983 wrote:Street price today is like 3 bucks a gram. Not sure why anyone would wanna pay 11.50

I find that interesting, this is about pot price. The article itself has asked people what they feel should be the going rate. Many EX-PERTS or users and you are the first to put a value down.

Just to stop her banter, I don't know and do not keep current as to the street price of drugs why, I don't care! Thanks for the helpful information, I'd take it this is Kelowna price.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Ken7 wrote:
Jflem1983 wrote:Street price today is like 3 bucks a gram. Not sure why anyone would wanna pay 11.50

I find that interesting, this is about pot price. The article itself has asked people what they feel should be the going rate. Many EX-PERTS or users and you are the first to put a value down.

Just to stop her banter, I don't know and do not keep current as to the street price of drugs why, I don't care! Thanks for the helpful information, I'd take it this is Kelowna price.

Yea. Bulk price. Depending on how nice it is could be a lot less
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Bsuds wrote:Just don't buy your "Pot" on Amazon as it's more expensive there. :biggrin:

https://www.amazon.ca/Instant-Pot-Multi ... B00FLYWNYQ

I say that's not bad considering the volume!
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

The street price for good weed isnt 3 a gram. Its. Around 40 a quarter .
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

maryjane48 wrote:The street price for good weed isnt 3 a gram. Its. Around 40 a quarter .

Again. No one cares about a quarter oz. Not one person grows for that market. For someone who claims to know so much. Seems like you are a bit confused here. U dont even know the difference between retail and wholesale.

Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

maryjane48 wrote:The street price for good weed isnt 3 a gram. Its. Around 40 a quarter .

Do u think the person u buy it from pays as much as u do lol

Nedroj
Übergod

Post by Nedroj »

False, Completely false. Weed prices on the street level are not 3$ a gram. That would equal to 84$ for an ounce. I know multiple growers and can get a decent strain for 100-120$ an ounce. One would have to buy a pound of pot to get weed at 3-4$ a gram. So Just to clarify these are the average prices of weed sold by black market.

5$ a joint
10$ a gram
25-30$ 3.5 grams (1/8)
50$ 7 grams (1/4)
80$ 14 grams (1/2)
100-120$-160$ 28 grams (1 ounce)

Obviously prices are going to fluctuate a bit depending on the strain, where you live and who you know. The black market will always be around but legal weed will take the majority of the business deals done out into the light where it can be added to our economy and made legit. There is a lot of money to be made here and Im glad the government is finally acknowledging and legitimizing Canada's multi BILLION dollar industry.

From someone that used to grow and was quite good at it too.
(1.5lbs per 1000watt light with only the basic equipment needed ie. dirt, light, fertilizer and water)
'I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand' - Confucius
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Nedroj wrote:

False, Completely false. Weed prices on the street level are not 3$ a gram. That would equal to 84$ for an ounce. I know multiple growers and can get a decent strain for 100-120$ an ounce. One would have to buy a pound of pot to get weed at 3-4$ a gram. So Just to clarify these are the average prices of weed sold by black market.

5$ a joint
10$ a gram
25-30$ 3.5 grams (1/8)
50$ 7 grams (1/4)
80$ 14 grams (1/2)
100-120$-160$ 28 grams (1 ounce)

Obviously prices are going to fluctuate a bit depending on the strain, where you live and who you know. The black market will always be around but legal weed will take the majority of the business deals done out into the light where it can be added to our economy and made legit. There is a lot of money to be made here and Im glad the government is finally acknowledging and legitimizing Canada's multi BILLION dollar industry.

From someone that used to grow and was quite good at it too.
(1.5lbs per 1000watt light with only the basic equipment needed ie. dirt, light, fertilizer and water)

Ya u have to buy a pound.

capleton
Banned

Post by capleton »

Jflem1983 wrote:

Me either

No one cares
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

I know this has nothing to do with the topic but hopefully a bit of humor will be enjoyed.

A drunk driver will drive up to a stop sign and roll through. A driver high on marijuana will creep slowly up to a stop sign, stop, sit and wait for it to turn green. :topic:
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

Jflem1983 wrote:

Me either

useless virtue signaling

/barf
Chyren
Board Meister

Post by Chyren »

Like I said before.....

The pot advocates won. You will get your pot. It will be legal.

1) Don't smoke it in public.
2) Buy it from legal places.
3) Pay your taxes.

Any other complaints are silly.
common_sense_guy
Übergod

Post by common_sense_guy »

This is just my guess but as soon as the government gets involved the price of Black Market weed will go up a little saving a close to dying Black Market. Some Growers are having trouble getting rid of their marijuana at a thousand to 1200 a pound now.if the government wants to make the price too high the black market will rebound. Just one person's opinion
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

common_sense_guy wrote:This is just my guess but as soon as the government gets involved the price of Black Market weed will go up a little saving a close to dying Black Market. Some Growers are having trouble getting rid of their marijuana at a thousand to 1200 a pound now.if the government wants to make the price too high the black market will rebound. Just one person's opinion

About time someone with some knowledge commented in here.

I tried to tell em. No one believes me.

Return to “Canada”