Canada abstains from vote

Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Re: Canada abstains from vote

Post by Ka-El »

Jflem1983 wrote: Not surprising u ignored the homesteaders who built Canada.

You think they foresaw Trump? Not surprising you went off on a completely irrelevant tangent to deflect.

(p.s. as I've noted before, my family was here well before Canada was a country. Your peeing contest does not impress)
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Ka-El wrote:Yes, thank you JT for keeping us out of this embarrassing fiasco

why is it an embarrassing fiasco? Do you even understand one tiny bit of this issue? Oh wait...
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

The Green Barbarian wrote:why is it an embarrassing fiasco? Do you even understand one tiny bit of this issue? Oh wait...

Go sit in the corner. You know damn well why. The UN isn't about kissing America's a$$. Three major religions hold claim to Jerusalem. You don't pick favourites unless you are intentionally trying to start conflict.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

JLives wrote:Go sit in the corner. You know damn well why.

What kind of idiotic comment is this. Shame on you. And you know damn well why.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

I do. The US is a bully and think they can dictate another country's capital. Ok. Capital of the US is now San Fransico. See how silly that sounds? So does this.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Israel has always said its capital was Jerusulem
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

JLives wrote:I do. The US is a bully and think they can dictate another country's capital. Ok. Capital of the US is now San Fransico. See how silly that sounds? So does this.

Just such ignorance. The Israeli capital has been Jerusalem since 1948. Your example is pure bunk. The true example would be if the US capital was Washington, but a bunch of anti-Semites and a corrupt and disgusting UN insisted that their embassies all be in Philadelphia instead. Or to use your example, San Fransico (sic). So yes, I see how silly it sounds when you allow anti-Semites to determine your capital.

What if suddenly Yemen and Saudi Arabia refused to put embassies in Ottawa, because Ottawa had too many Jews? And then the UN voted, and suddenly they recognized Moose Jaw Saskatchewan as our capital, because it met their quota for Jews (zero), wouldn't that be silly? Wouldn't you be outraged by that? Oh wait, of course not, because the UN and their anti-Semite puppet-masters can do no wrong.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Ka-El wrote:
Jflem1983 wrote: Not surprising u ignored the homesteaders who built Canada.

You think they foresaw Trump? Not surprising you went off on a completely irrelevant tangent to deflect.

(p.s. as I've noted before, my family was here well before Canada was a country. Your peeing contest does not impress)

Well im offspring of German American and Russian American Saskatchewan homesteaders on both sides of my bloodline.

I started a thread about homesteading. Half the people who responded all came up through the states. We are quite litterally for better or worse joined to America at the hip.

Now if u want to hate Americans thats fine. I dont really care
Please do understand there is a large group of people in western Canada. Who do not hate Americans. Do not hate republicans. Would be happy to have lower taxes and are fine with drilling oil.

This thread is supposed to be about Trumps moving of the embassy. To Jerusalem while boy wonder instead of doing the same and legitimizing further the Israeli state. Has abstained from even voting. I think that is stupid policy on his part.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Right GB, because anyone you disagree with on Israel is an anti-semite. An emoji doesn't exist to show how big of an eyeroll that requires. Why do you care so much? It's weird.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

JLives wrote:Right GB, because anyone you disagree with on Israel is an anti-semite. .

LOL - how typical. Just admit you were wrong, and move along.

Merry Christmas too to you and your family.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

If I was wrong I would. The US is being a bully and are wrong on this. As are you.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Ka-El wrote: Yes, thank you JT for keeping us out of this embarrassing fiasco

why is it an embarrassing fiasco? Do you even understand one tiny bit of this issue? Oh wait...

You know (or at least you should be able to remember) what my position is on Israel. Why do you insist on always defaulting to such black and white thinking? Just because someone disagrees with you on one small part of a very complex issue they suddenly don’t have any appreciation for what’s going on? We should be looking to such limited, one-dimensional and rigid thinkers as yourself looking through lenses as thick as the bottom of a coke bottle for understanding? Oh, wait ...
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Jflem1983 wrote: Well im offspring of German American and Russian American Saskatchewan homesteaders on both sides of my bloodline.

Congratulations. I’m very impressed.

Jflem1983 wrote: I started a thread about homesteading.

Do say.

Jflem1983 wrote: We are quite litterally for better or worse joined to America at the hip.

Yes we are. That doesn’t mean we should all just blindly and without thought follow whatever their leaders do and say. Some of us like to still be able to think for ourselves and not just follow the partisan dogma.

Jflem1983 wrote: Now if u want to hate Americans thats fine. I dont really care

:135: Huh? Hate Americans? If you ever start to try to understand what people are posting before commenting we wouldn’t care either. In fact, most of us would probably appreciate it.

Jflem1983 wrote: Please do understand there is a large group of people in western Canada. Who do not hate Americans.

That’s right. We wouldn’t have wished what is happening to them right now on our worst enemies, let alone our southern neighbors. There is a large group of western Canadians (and Canadians in general) who care very much what is happening to our friends.

Jflem1983 wrote: This thread is supposed to be about Trumps moving of the embassy.

That’s right. Maybe you could stay on topic.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Your example is pure bunk. The true example would be if the US capital was Washington, but a bunch of anti-Semites and a corrupt and disgusting UN insisted that their embassies all be in Philadelphia instead.

Or by the same reasoning ...

Palestinians recognize Texas as part of Mexico

JERUSALEM – In response to US President Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as the Israeli capital, the Palestinian National Authority has announced that it will recognize Texas as a state of Mexico since it was violently annexed by the United States in the 1840s.

“The territory north and east of the Rio Grande is very important to the Mexican people,” explained a PNA spokesperson. “Before American settlers showed up and implemented slavery, Mexico oversaw this land. Then, President Polk sent his armies to invade the rest of these Mexican territories, and force the country to give up California, New Mexico, most of Arizona, Nevada, and Utah, and parts of Wyoming and Colorado. We may soon recognize these states as part of Mexico too.”

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas says that this is a new approach to Mexican-US relations, and hopes it will help ease the tension between the two countries over security and immigration.

“We understand that the Mexican state of Texas is a sacred place for many large-buckled Americans, but they can rest assured that a two-state solution or a wall was not feasible,” explained Abbas.

“Besides, most people in Texas speak Spanish.”

The Palestinian consulate in Mexico City will soon be moved to Houston to formally recognize the seized territory as part of Mexico.

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2017/12/pa ... rt-mexico/

Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. However, two other religions claim Jerusalem as their capital as well. This conflict has been going on since before Israel was even a country, since Biblical times, in fact. Finding some sort of a solution to this very complex issue is going to be very difficult - especially a solution that does not include violence or all-out war. That solution has just become even more elusive with this deliberately inflammatory act on the part of the goofball Trump (such a petulant child). What could his motive possibly be, and why does the prospect of renewed violence and loss of life so please some?
techrtr
Übergod

Post by techrtr »

Ka-El wrote:
The Green Barbarian wrote: Your example is pure bunk. The true example would be if the US capital was Washington, but a bunch of anti-Semites and a corrupt and disgusting UN insisted that their embassies all be in Philadelphia instead.

Or by the same reasoning ...

Palestinians recognize Texas as part of Mexico

JERUSALEM – In response to US President Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as the Israeli capital, the Palestinian National Authority has announced that it will recognize Texas as a state of Mexico since it was violently annexed by the United States in the 1840s.

“The territory north and east of the Rio Grande is very important to the Mexican people,” explained a PNA spokesperson. “Before American settlers showed up and implemented slavery, Mexico oversaw this land. Then, President Polk sent his armies to invade the rest of these Mexican territories, and force the country to give up California, New Mexico, most of Arizona, Nevada, and Utah, and parts of Wyoming and Colorado. We may soon recognize these states as part of Mexico too.”

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas says that this is a new approach to Mexican-US relations, and hopes it will help ease the tension between the two countries over security and immigration.

“We understand that the Mexican state of Texas is a sacred place for many large-buckled Americans, but they can rest assured that a two-state solution or a wall was not feasible,” explained Abbas.

“Besides, most people in Texas speak Spanish.”

The Palestinian consulate in Mexico City will soon be moved to Houston to formally recognize the seized territory as part of Mexico.

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2017/12/pa ... rt-mexico/

Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. However, two other religions claim Jerusalem as their capital as well. This conflict has been going on since before Israel was even a country, since Biblical times, in fact. Finding some sort of a solution to this very complex issue is going to be very difficult - especially a solution that does not include violence or all-out war. That solution has just become even more elusive with this deliberately inflammatory act on the part of the goofball Trump (such a petulant child). What could his motive possibly be, and why does the prospect of renewed violence and loss of life so please some?

A lot of people accuse Trump of being anti-Semitic as well as racist. Maybe this is a misguided attempt to win back Jewish voters.

Return to “Canada”