47116

Josh Boyle charged with 15 counts

Josh Boyle charged with 15 counts

Postby fvkasm2x » Jan 2nd, 2018, 1:52 pm

https://globalnews.ca/news/3941734/josh ... m=Facebook

I wonder what his "good friends" in Ottawa think about this?

So glad we saved him from those "evil" terrorists, right?

the truth likes this post.
User avatar
fvkasm2x
Guru
 
Posts: 6582
Likes: 276 posts
Liked in: 1056 posts
Joined: Apr 1st, 2007, 2:06 pm
Location: Edmonton, AB

Re: Josh Boyle charged with 15 counts

Postby Ka-El » Jan 2nd, 2018, 2:10 pm

The charges include eight counts of assault, two counts of sexual assault, one count of uttering a death threat, two counts of unlawful confinement, and one count of forcing an individual to ingest a noxious substance – in this case, the sleep-inducing anti-depressant trazodone.

Boyle also faces one count of misleading a peace officer by trying to convince them that another individual was suicidal in order to “divert suspicion from himself,” according to court documents.

I think most of us had this guy pegged as a bit of a whackadoodle from the start.
This will be interesting to watch as it moves through the Court.
“One of the biggest challenges we have to our democracy is the degree to
which we don’t share a common baseline of facts” - Barack Obama 2018

7 people like this post.
User avatar
Ka-El
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 3805
Likes: 1836 posts
Liked in: 3002 posts
Joined: Oct 18th, 2015, 8:19 am

Re: Josh Boyle charged with 15 counts

Postby Gilchy » Jan 2nd, 2018, 2:40 pm

fvkasm2x wrote:https://globalnews.ca/news/3941734/joshua-boyle-charges-criminal/?utm_source=GlobalEdmonton&utm_medium=Facebook

I wonder what his "good friends" in Ottawa think about this?

So glad we saved him from those "evil" terrorists, right?


If they were being held as captives, then yes, I am glad they were rescued, as they are Canadians, and that is our government's job. Just like our government's job is to enforce the laws here in Canada, and try and convict him under Canadian law.

Omnitheo likes this post.
User avatar
Gilchy
Generalissimo Postalot
 
Posts: 984
Likes: 128 posts
Liked in: 393 posts
Joined: Nov 19th, 2010, 6:51 am

Re: Josh Boyle charged with 15 counts

Postby Jflem1983 » Jan 2nd, 2018, 3:09 pm

Gilchy wrote:
fvkasm2x wrote:https://globalnews.ca/news/3941734/joshua-boyle-charges-criminal/?utm_source=GlobalEdmonton&utm_medium=Facebook

I wonder what his "good friends" in Ottawa think about this?

So glad we saved him from those "evil" terrorists, right?


If they were being held as captives, then yes, I am glad they were rescued, as they are Canadians, and that is our government's job. Just like our government's job is to enforce the laws here in Canada, and try and convict him under Canadian law.



If his story is true they went thru alot. Hope he gets some help.
We don't reach for handouts we reach for those who are down . "Garth Brooks "

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
MAKE ALBERTA GREAT AGAIN
User avatar
Jflem1983
Grand Pooh-bah
 
Posts: 2933
Likes: 4817 posts
Liked in: 1647 posts
Joined: Aug 23rd, 2015, 10:38 am

Re: Josh Boyle charged with 15 counts

Postby Blast » Jan 3rd, 2018, 8:18 am

Blast
 
Posts: 58
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 11 posts
Joined: May 23rd, 2009, 7:03 am

Re: Josh Boyle charged with 15 counts

Postby Jflem1983 » Jan 3rd, 2018, 8:24 am

Blast wrote:
Boyle Family.jpg
A little poetry will work. https://globalnews.ca/news/3875047/comm ... ve-a-clue/
trudeauboyle-e1513868387723.png


I take back my comment. Give him the rope.
We don't reach for handouts we reach for those who are down . "Garth Brooks "

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
MAKE ALBERTA GREAT AGAIN
User avatar
Jflem1983
Grand Pooh-bah
 
Posts: 2933
Likes: 4817 posts
Liked in: 1647 posts
Joined: Aug 23rd, 2015, 10:38 am

Re: Josh Boyle charged with 15 counts

Postby the truth » Jan 3rd, 2018, 8:57 am

fvkasm2x wrote:https://globalnews.ca/news/3941734/joshua-boyle-charges-criminal/?utm_source=GlobalEdmonton&utm_medium=Facebook

I wonder what his "good friends" in Ottawa think about this?

So glad we saved him from those "evil" terrorists, right?


some on here had him pegged correct, --its called common sense--- and many left wingers on here said he did nothing wrong and leave him alone, will at least the truth came out on this one
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

2 people like this post.
User avatar
the truth
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 13015
Likes: 7865 posts
Liked in: 4651 posts
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 8:24 pm
Location: kelowna

Re: Josh Boyle charged with 15 counts

Postby the truth » Jan 3rd, 2018, 9:04 am

Ka-El wrote:
The charges include eight counts of assault, two counts of sexual assault, one count of uttering a death threat, two counts of unlawful confinement, and one count of forcing an individual to ingest a noxious substance – in this case, the sleep-inducing anti-depressant trazodone.

Boyle also faces one count of misleading a peace officer by trying to convince them that another individual was suicidal in order to “divert suspicion from himself,” according to court documents.

I think most of us had this guy pegged as a bit of a whackadoodle from the start.
This will be interesting to watch as it moves through the Court.



i seem to recall you were pro boyle on a old thread ?
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
User avatar
the truth
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 13015
Likes: 7865 posts
Liked in: 4651 posts
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 8:24 pm
Location: kelowna

Re: Josh Boyle charged with 15 counts

Postby the truth » Jan 3rd, 2018, 9:07 am

Blast wrote:
Boyle Family.jpg
A little poetry will work. https://globalnews.ca/news/3875047/comm ... ve-a-clue/
trudeauboyle-e1513868387723.png


jt is truly a complete moron,
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Jflem1983 likes this post.
User avatar
the truth
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 13015
Likes: 7865 posts
Liked in: 4651 posts
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 8:24 pm
Location: kelowna

Re: Josh Boyle charged with 15 counts

Postby Fancy » Jan 3rd, 2018, 9:08 am

the truth wrote: i seem to recall you were pro boyle on a old thread ?

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=74993&p=2254563#p2254563
Doesn't appear so. Guy's a loose cannon.
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
User avatar
Fancy
The Pilgrim
 
Posts: 43804
Likes: 1015 posts
Liked in: 5194 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 5:23 pm

Re: Josh Boyle charged with 15 counts

Postby the truth » Jan 3rd, 2018, 9:13 am

my bad it was the other terrorist supporter
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Jflem1983 likes this post.
User avatar
the truth
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 13015
Likes: 7865 posts
Liked in: 4651 posts
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 8:24 pm
Location: kelowna

Re: Josh Boyle charged with 15 counts

Postby Fancy » Jan 3rd, 2018, 9:19 am

Nah - everyone is scratching their heads over why he would take a pregnant wife over there to start with.
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

2 people like this post.
User avatar
Fancy
The Pilgrim
 
Posts: 43804
Likes: 1015 posts
Liked in: 5194 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 5:23 pm

Re: Josh Boyle charged with 15 counts

Postby the truth » Jan 3rd, 2018, 9:37 am

or why she would go
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Jflem1983 likes this post.
User avatar
the truth
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 13015
Likes: 7865 posts
Liked in: 4651 posts
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 8:24 pm
Location: kelowna

Re: Josh Boyle charged with 15 counts

Postby Hassel99 » Jan 3rd, 2018, 12:13 pm

there is a publication ban on this, thus we have no idea who the victim is or the circumstances.
What could have lead to such a publication ban? Normally when it includes children?


What an odd story all around.

Jflem1983 likes this post.
User avatar
Hassel99
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 3176
Likes: 895 posts
Liked in: 2596 posts
Joined: Aug 23rd, 2012, 8:31 am

Re: Josh Boyle charged with 15 counts

Postby the truth » Jan 3rd, 2018, 2:49 pm

Hassel99 wrote:there is a publication ban on this, thus we have no idea who the victim is or the circumstances.
What could have lead to such a publication ban? Normally when it includes children?


What an odd story all around.

in general, it means the kids,
that being said good chance he was in the middle of working on a terrorist act, but because jt welcomed him with open arms , they will put a ban on the story as to not make all the leftwingers and jt look like complete terrorist supporters
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
User avatar
the truth
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 13015
Likes: 7865 posts
Liked in: 4651 posts
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 8:24 pm
Location: kelowna

Next

Return to Canada

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests