Josh Boyle charged with 15 counts

Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Re: Josh Boyle charged with 15 counts

Post by Catsumi »

Fancy wrote:Not sure who the "left wingers" are but I haven't read anyone post anything that substantiates your opinion.

Wife weighs in:

His wife, Caitlan Coleman, 32, pointed to trauma from their captivity on his mental state as something of a trigger on the unproven charges and the court system has only just started to wade through the evidence.

http://theprovince.com/feature/joshua-b ... 05491ad684

Thanks for the link, Fancy

This article outlines a very twisted path in the life of Boyle, his connections to terrorist supporters and extremists and on to that very mysterious "disappearance" that any child can see through to his grand opportunity to emulate his hero, Khadar Sr and his affiliation with the Taliban.

What is even more mysterious is the Boyle/Khadar connection to Jean Cretin and JT (see post on previous page) ....which should make us wonder even more about our political leaders.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

you really have to wonder about jt at this time, it would explain why he is letting trained terrorists into canada
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

^^^^^

Possible, but that doesn't explain or make a connection to the Khadar family to Jean Cretin.

There is something deeper and darker here, lurking, and probably will be covered up for years to come.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Catsumi wrote:^^^^^

Possible, but that doesn't explain or make a connection to the Khadar family to Jean Cretin.

There is something deeper and darker here, lurking, and probably will be covered up for years to come.

Its no secret. Our government works with terrorists. Its not just the libs. Its been happening for 30 years or more
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

yes indeed, agree 100%
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Jflem1983 wrote:
Catsumi wrote:^^^^^

Its no secret. Our government works with terrorists. Its not just the libs. Its been happening for 30 years or more

Ok, must have been too busy making a living and missed out on this info Jflem. Can you enlighten me if you have a moment?

I honestly do not remember terrorism being an issue since Trudeau Sr/FLQ and not again until JT.

Unknown
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Ok, must have been too busy making a living and missed out on this info Jflem. Can you enlighten me if you have a moment?

I honestly do not remember terrorism being an issue since Trudeau Sr/FLQ and not again until JT.[/quote]

Well air india. 1987 i believe.
That was a csis operation. Our government provided the bomb. My own dad had a ticket on that plane. He got put onto a different flight. I cant remember the story.

Weibo Ludwig had a gas well blown up in front of his house by RCMP.

The John Nuttal event was actually US agents pushing the RCMP to find some terrorists. So the government set out to make one.

This has all been proven in court
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Thanks.

Will look into Cretin and Khadar later tonite. So strange, this whole story and its background history. It's like popping a lid off a jar and then the snakes start slithering out.

Yikes ! :200:

Unknown
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Jflem1983 wrote:Well air india. 1987 i believe.
That was a csis operation. Our government provided the bomb.
You do get facts wrong so it would be beneficial to provide links to substantiate your opinions. It was suggested both agencies made errors and did not communicate with each other. CSIS wasn't in operation very long and the RCMP did investigate. There is zero evidence that suggested CSIS provided the bomb nor evidence to show they knew there was a bomb on the plane in the first place.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

Can we all agree that this Boyle guy is a complete creep? Seriously, let's throw him out of the country. I'm a proud Canadian but I won't stand up for this loser. He looks like proof of alien abduction to me, and not the kind where they share technology.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Would be against his rights.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

I have the impression that they weren't kidnapped and more that's what he intended in the first place.

Very poor choices by a very misinformed individual.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

Fancy, if having rights in this country means you can pull the BS this guy has, then something is wrong. Very wrong. Admit that much. And please don't play the innocent until proven guilty card on me. This guy is a fuq up.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

From wikipedia.

The Governor General-in-Council in 2006 appointed the former Supreme Court Justice John Major to conduct a commission of inquiry. His report was completed and released on 17 June 2010. It concluded that a "cascading series of errors" by the government of Canada, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), and the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) had allowed the terrorist attack to take place.[4]

Cascading series of errors is code for gave the guy a bomb

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

j watson wrote:Fancy, if having rights in this country means you can pull the BS this guy has, then something is wrong. Very wrong. Admit that much. And please don't play the innocent until proven guilty card on me. This guy is a fuq up.
Good grief, I don't have to admit anything, I'm not playing the innocent and it baffles me how so many have no clue what our Canadian law is all about. I didn't make our laws but it would help those wanting to get this guy out of the country to read up on them first.

Return to “Canada”