Josh Boyle charged with 15 counts

fvkasm2x
Guru

Josh Boyle charged with 15 counts

Post by fvkasm2x »

https://globalnews.ca/news/3941734/josh ... m=Facebook

I wonder what his "good friends" in Ottawa think about this?

So glad we saved him from those "evil" terrorists, right?
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Re: Josh Boyle charged with 15 counts

Post by Ka-El »

The charges include eight counts of assault, two counts of sexual assault, one count of uttering a death threat, two counts of unlawful confinement, and one count of forcing an individual to ingest a noxious substance – in this case, the sleep-inducing anti-depressant trazodone.

Boyle also faces one count of misleading a peace officer by trying to convince them that another individual was suicidal in order to “divert suspicion from himself,” according to court documents.

I think most of us had this guy pegged as a bit of a whackadoodle from the start.
This will be interesting to watch as it moves through the Court.
Gilchy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Gilchy »

fvkasm2x wrote:https://globalnews.ca/news/3941734/joshua-boyle-charges-criminal/?utm_source=GlobalEdmonton&utm_medium=Facebook

If they were being held as captives, then yes, I am glad they were rescued, as they are Canadians, and that is our government's job. Just like our government's job is to enforce the laws here in Canada, and try and convict him under Canadian law.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Gilchy wrote:
fvkasm2x wrote:https://globalnews.ca/news/3941734/joshua-boyle-charges-criminal/?utm_source=GlobalEdmonton&utm_medium=Facebook

If they were being held as captives, then yes, I am glad they were rescued, as they are Canadians, and that is our government's job. Just like our government's job is to enforce the laws here in Canada, and try and convict him under Canadian law.

If his story is true they went thru alot. Hope he gets some help.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Blast

Post by Blast »

Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Blast wrote:
Boyle Family.jpg
A little poetry will work. https://globalnews.ca/news/3875047/comm ... ve-a-clue/
trudeauboyle-e1513868387723.png

I take back my comment. Give him the rope.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

some on here had him pegged correct, --its called common sense--- and many left wingers on here said he did nothing wrong and leave him alone, will at least the truth came out on this one
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Ka-El wrote:
The charges include eight counts of assault, two counts of sexual assault, one count of uttering a death threat, two counts of unlawful confinement, and one count of forcing an individual to ingest a noxious substance – in this case, the sleep-inducing anti-depressant trazodone.

Boyle also faces one count of misleading a peace officer by trying to convince them that another individual was suicidal in order to “divert suspicion from himself,” according to court documents.

I think most of us had this guy pegged as a bit of a whackadoodle from the start.
This will be interesting to watch as it moves through the Court.

i seem to recall you were pro boyle on a old thread ?
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Blast wrote:
Boyle Family.jpg
A little poetry will work. https://globalnews.ca/news/3875047/comm ... ve-a-clue/
trudeauboyle-e1513868387723.png

jt is truly a complete moron,
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

the truth wrote: i seem to recall you were pro boyle on a old thread ?

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=74993&p=2254563#p2254563
Doesn't appear so. Guy's a loose cannon.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

my bad it was the other terrorist supporter
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Nah - everyone is scratching their heads over why he would take a pregnant wife over there to start with.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

or why she would go
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

there is a publication ban on this, thus we have no idea who the victim is or the circumstances.
What could have lead to such a publication ban? Normally when it includes children?

What an odd story all around.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Hassel99 wrote:there is a publication ban on this, thus we have no idea who the victim is or the circumstances.
What could have lead to such a publication ban? Normally when it includes children?

What an odd story all around.

in general, it means the kids,
that being said good chance he was in the middle of working on a terrorist act, but because jt welcomed him with open arms , they will put a ban on the story as to not make all the leftwingers and jt look like complete terrorist supporters

Return to “Canada”