Josh Boyle charged with 15 counts

johnrae
Fledgling

Re: Josh Boyle charged with 15 counts

Post by johnrae »

http://www.nydailynews.com/newswires/ne ... -1.3734532

"Boyle has retained prominent Ottawa criminal lawyer Lawrence Greenspon as part of his defense team, although Greenspon was not in court. "

How does this man afford one of Ottawa's best lawyers? I know he is entitled to a lawyer but who is paying for that? Could it be his buddy JT? :200: :smt045
Gilchy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Gilchy »

Super high-profile case, lawyer could be taking it pro-bono to build and maintain a profile. Or JT is secretly paying for his lawyer while simultaneously enforcing a publication ban. Which one sounds more likely...
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

johnrae wrote:http://www.nydailynews.com/newswires/news/world/ex-hostage-boyle-video-court-appearance-article-1.3734532

"Boyle has retained prominent Ottawa criminal lawyer Lawrence Greenspon as part of his defense team, although Greenspon was not in court. "

How does this man afford one of Ottawa's best lawyers? I know he is entitled to a lawyer but who is paying for that? Could it be his buddy JT? :200: :smt045

Terrorist money? [icon_lol2.gif]
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

I am willing to bet its his wife ( and perhaps her family too) that are the complainants in this very smelly saga.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Catsumi wrote:I am willing to bet its his wife ( and perhaps her family too) that are the complainants in this very smelly saga.

From what i have read. I think u r right.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Got a strong feeling Boyle is or was a csis agent. That explains a lot. Probs came back to do a false flag
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

lol - don't think so - do you think he would have passed the psychological assessment? That information would have been released by now.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

I think its pretty well a given. He was brought back for a reason. Canada has long history of shady crap. Look at the John Nuttal case. Weibo Ludwig as well. Air India witch my dad was supposed to be on. All these were the government .
All have been proven so.

That pic with JT and BOYLE. Is so creepy. Im sure he has to be an agent . Explains why he is meeting with JT as well.

His time in afghanistan as a prisoner is likely cover for his training he was taking there.

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

whatever this guy did, its jt fault, letting in a terrorist back into canada
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Jflem1983 wrote:I think its pretty well a given. He was brought back for a reason.

You are thinking the word "informant" maybe?
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
johnrae
Fledgling

Post by johnrae »

https://globalnews.ca/news/3944912/scot ... hua-boyle/

"What attracted Boyle to marry the sister of Omar Khadr (before his current wife), "

This story gets more interesting every day. What is JT trying to hide this time?
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

fvkasm2x wrote:Terrorist money? [icon_lol2.gif]

Don't laugh. There's a high probability that you're right.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
johnrae
Fledgling

Post by johnrae »

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

jt the terrorist supporter ,goof needs to step down
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
KK69

Post by KK69 »

http://nationalpost.com/opinion/chris-s ... -legendary

The picture with JT with the Christmas sweater. Is that picture photoshopped??? Isn't that a huge insult to Christians? I guess Bill 103 is only for one group of people. No wonder JT wouldn't change the wording in the bill. What a clown. :200:

Return to “Canada”