Did the Conservatives pick a Dud?

Re: Did the Conservatives pick a Dud?

Postby Jmfva » May 14th, 2018, 7:50 am

The Green Barbarian wrote:
bob vernon wrote:Andy Scheer just spent the weekend schmoozing with Quebec speraratists, ex separatists, quasi-nationalists and pretty much anybody in Quebec who might be available. Mulroney got in bed with the separatists and so did Steve. Loyalty to the nation doesn't seem to matter when a few seats are at stake.

do you have a link to this latest crock of Horse :cuss: ? Does it ever end with the lies? (or course not, we all know that).

Here you go GB,

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/andrew-scheer-conservatives-bloc-1.4661123

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/andrew-scheer-says-more-ex-185430393.html
Jmfva

Liked in: 22 posts

Postby Bsuds » May 14th, 2018, 8:09 am

I have never tried Yoga but I bent over to pick up my keys once so I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like it.

3 people like this post.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Liked in: 10448 posts

Postby Hurtlander » May 14th, 2018, 10:28 am

What the hell else could have Scheer promised them, Quebec already gets more perks and privileges than any other Canadian province...
Scheer really is a Dud..
The only effective answer to organized greed is organized labor.
--Thomas Donahue

2 people like this post.
Hurtlander
Guru

Liked in: 3671 posts

Postby Jflem1983 » May 20th, 2018, 4:52 pm

Scheer is missing a huge opportunity to make political gains. He should be all over the pipeline issues. This communist plan is terrible. Where is the leadership of the CPC on this. Not a word out of that camp.

Sickening. I am disgusted by what we have for politicians in Canada
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2369 posts

Postby Catsumi » May 20th, 2018, 6:05 pm

I do believe Jflem, that a great number of us are disgusted, dumbfounded and disappointed in what our politicians have done and are doing, hence low voter turnout at the polls.

Lots to vote against, but who or what to vote FOR?

I am at a loss. :-X
nothing wrong with being open minded as long as your brains don't fall out.

Jflem1983 likes this post.
Catsumi
Übergod

Liked in: 1763 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » May 21st, 2018, 10:52 am

Bsuds wrote:
How's that Crow taste GB?

what crow? What are you talking about? It's all in the spin. If the Bloc - heads want to jump ship, and vote for someone other than the disgusting NDP and the airhead PM Liberals, then more power to them. The guy that posted this nonsense about Scheer "sucking up" always spins things to the negative with the Conservatives, or just out-right lies constantly, especially about Harper. It's just disgusting. No crow for me thank you, just give me the straight goods, which I know with the alt-left nutbars is impossible.
Not all leftists are stupid, but most stupid people are leftists.
- Dr. Don Boys
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 15619 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » May 21st, 2018, 10:58 am

Jflem1983 wrote:Scheer is missing a huge opportunity to make political gains. He should be all over the pipeline issues.

- Dr. Don Boys

The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby bob vernon » May 22nd, 2018, 3:28 pm

So now Scheer does a swing through Ontario to help Doug Ford and the provincials. And what happens, these two in front of the public cause an earthquake in the polling numbers. Conservatives really know how to pick leaders.

https://newsinteractives.cbc.ca/onvotes/poll-tracker/
bob vernon
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1122 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » May 22nd, 2018, 3:54 pm

bob vernon wrote:So now Scheer does a swing through Ontario to help Doug Ford and the provincials. And what happens, these two in front of the public cause an earthquake in the polling numbers. Conservatives really know how to pick leaders.

https://newsinteractives.cbc.ca/onvotes/poll-tracker/

So has Jagmeet been helping Horvath? If so, that bodes well for the NDP. Perhaps Jagmeet might even be emboldened enough to try and run for a seat somewhere.
- Dr. Don Boys

d0nb likes this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby Jflem1983 » May 23rd, 2018, 1:40 pm

So r they gonna skid mr mumbles and get a guy who actually fits his clothes properly. Or are the cons gonna go down in flames to the maple leaf polka dotted pony
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Lord of the Board

Postby d0nb » May 23rd, 2018, 6:03 pm

Spending a few minutes listening to exchanges in the HOC certainly addresses the question of why this federation is so dysfunctional.

Alberta UCP Leader Jason Kenny recently tweeted, “Canada is broken.” It seems little more than a simple admission of the obvious. Albertans should concentrate on getting pipelines built to the U.S. and accept that Alberta’s future as a province of Canada offers little more than continued hostility, obstruction and lost opportunities.
According to P. F. Sloan and Barry McGuire, we have now been living on the "Eve of Destruction" for 53 years and counting.

d0nb
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 806 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » May 23rd, 2018, 8:46 pm

Jflem1983 wrote:So r they gonna skid mr mumbles and get a guy who actually fits his clothes properly. Or are the cons gonna go down in flames to the maple leaf polka dotted pony

Here is Scheer taking on Trudeau over Israel. Unfortunately the embarrassment that is the brainless moron Jenny Kwanumist lets Trudeau scurry back to the middle with her insanely stupid comments about "fossil fuel subsidies" and lets JT off the hook. If it wasn't for the dumb idiot NDP JT would be outed as the leftist he is, but he always gets conceded the middle ground thanks to the idiot NDP. The Liberals are guaranteed at least a minority thanks to how weak and stupid the federal brainless NDP are. And that's what the Liberals are banking on.
- Dr. Don Boys
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby burnedatstake » May 23rd, 2018, 8:48 pm

im just glad we are not handing money as freely to israel as we were under harper and the conservatives. harper probably would have copy catted trump and made his embassy in jerusalem too if we still had him.
democracy means "rule of the people" - capitalism means "rule of the market" - these 2 concepts have a divide that wont be bridged by any amount of patriotic songs or displays.
burnedatstake
Board Meister

Liked in: 167 posts

Postby Jflem1983 » May 24th, 2018, 6:05 am

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Jflem1983 wrote:So r they gonna skid mr mumbles and get a guy who actually fits his clothes properly. Or are the cons gonna go down in flames to the maple leaf polka dotted pony

Here is Scheer taking on Trudeau over Israel. Unfortunately the embarrassment that is the brainless moron Jenny Kwanumist lets Trudeau scurry back to the middle with her insanely stupid comments about "fossil fuel subsidies" and lets JT off the hook. If it wasn't for the dumb idiot NDP JT would be outed as the leftist he is, but he always gets conceded the middle ground thanks to the idiot NDP. The Liberals are guaranteed at least a minority thanks to how weak and stupid the federal brainless NDP are. And that's what the Liberals are banking on.

Jagmeet appears to be a plant i would agree. All he has done is bolster the libs.

The Green Barbarian likes this post.
Jflem1983
Lord of the Board

Postby The Green Barbarian » May 24th, 2018, 6:42 pm

- Dr. Don Boys
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

PreviousNext

Return to Canada