Did the Conservatives pick a Dud?

Re: Did the Conservatives pick a Dud?

Postby csm » Jun 9th, 2018, 10:15 pm

Personally, I would say no. Mr. Sheer is actually pretty smart to sit back and let JT dig his own grave, the coupe-de-gras will be just before the election when he will push him into it, and cover it with the dirt of the last 4 years.

Sheer may appear to be a mild mannered "push over", but I don't think for one minute that someone with the ability to rise above some of the most senior and seasoned politicians to take over the leadership of a "still" formidable party is not ready for the fight when the time is right.

Although I have low opinion of most politicians, Trudeau's and Liberals particularly, I think Sheer cannot do any worse than what we have been experiencing, and even a marginal improvement is a step in the right direction.

I was very outspoken about electing this idiot (JT), and that he would push us to the brink of bankruptsy - just like dear old dad. I think his big mistake will come at election time if he doesn't put arabic on the ballots so his new "Friends" can cast thier vote.
Apathy = the Death of Freedom - be accountable or be a slave!

2 people like this post.
csm

Liked in: 58 posts

Postby fvkasm2x » Jun 10th, 2018, 6:25 am

As of right now I'd rather vote in a talking pickle over JT.

Although I don't know what that says about Jagmeet, because I think I might actually prefer Trudeau to Jagmeet. Which says A LOT, because I really really despise Trudeau. As clueless as he is, I think Jagmeet might be even dumber

Jflem1983 likes this post.
fvkasm2x
Guru

Liked in: 1136 posts

Postby burnedatstake » Jun 10th, 2018, 11:59 am

there is something queer about sheer.......
democracy means "rule of the people" - capitalism means "rule of the market" - these 2 concepts have a divide that wont be bridged by any amount of patriotic songs or displays.

Jflem1983 likes this post.
burnedatstake
Board Meister

Liked in: 202 posts

Previous

Return to Canada