Did the Conservatives pick a Dud?

Re: Did the Conservatives pick a Dud?

Postby csm » Jun 9th, 2018, 9:15 pm

Personally, I would say no. Mr. Sheer is actually pretty smart to sit back and let JT dig his own grave, the coupe-de-gras will be just before the election when he will push him into it, and cover it with the dirt of the last 4 years.

Sheer may appear to be a mild mannered "push over", but I don't think for one minute that someone with the ability to rise above some of the most senior and seasoned politicians to take over the leadership of a "still" formidable party is not ready for the fight when the time is right.

Although I have low opinion of most politicians, Trudeau's and Liberals particularly, I think Sheer cannot do any worse than what we have been experiencing, and even a marginal improvement is a step in the right direction.

I was very outspoken about electing this idiot (JT), and that he would push us to the brink of bankruptsy - just like dear old dad. I think his big mistake will come at election time if he doesn't put arabic on the ballots so his new "Friends" can cast thier vote.
Apathy = the Death of Freedom - be accountable or be a slave!

2 people like this post.
csm
Fledgling

Liked in: 239 posts

Postby fvkasm2x » Jun 10th, 2018, 5:25 am

As of right now I'd rather vote in a talking pickle over JT.

Although I don't know what that says about Jagmeet, because I think I might actually prefer Trudeau to Jagmeet. Which says A LOT, because I really really despise Trudeau. As clueless as he is, I think Jagmeet might be even dumber

Jflem1983 likes this post.
fvkasm2x
Guru

Liked in: 1348 posts

Postby burnedatstake » Jun 10th, 2018, 10:59 am

there is something queer about sheer.......
the capitalist idea of liberty is that one persons right to profit can be greater than another persons right to live.

Jflem1983 likes this post.
burnedatstake
Übergod

Liked in: 340 posts

Previous

Return to Canada