Sir John's Public House to be renamed

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Sir John's Public House to be renamed

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Verum wrote:
By the way, and to state what is extremely obvious to some, and rather not to others, the nature of culture is to change. If, like me you are over 30, yours is almost certainly already on the way out. The next generation will make their own and as we get older, it will feel less and less like our own until at some point in the future we either embrace the changing culture or feel like foreigners in our own land. And that's just because of the youth and ignoring the emergence of other cultures from the shadows where they feel that they have been kept. I find it easier to just accept that the core values of my cultural beliefs are worth fighting for and generally shared by all significant cultural groups in Canada, but things such as who deserves a statue, or what our flag looks like, etc. are really just not that important, or at least that's my take on it.

Good points above. What I find hilarious is that as culture changes as you pointed out above, all of the uber-sanctimonious virtue-signalling SJW idiots that are responsible for enforcing this brainless PC culture on everyone else, are going to look worse than Himmler and David Duke to the kids reading about them 100 years from now. That is just so funny to me.

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Re: Sir John's Public House to be renamed

Post by TreeGuy »

^^^^^^I enjoy this guys videos^^^^^^

But I guess that makes me a racist or something.

Business owners are free to market their business as they choose. It’s just a shame they pander to special interest groups like our PM does.

Return to “Canada”