Jail now or jail later

Jflem1983
Guru

Jail now or jail later

Post by Jflem1983 »

Unreal going to college gets u out of prison. Sorry sexual assault strikes me as a serious crime. If convicted you do not deserve to finish school. U deserve jail time ascribed to you.

Our courts are backed up due to liberal practices. Time to bring back the hangmans noose and the public beating

Here is a link to one of a few stories about this case https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/21 ... x-offender
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Jail now or jail later

Post by the truth »

sick just sick :swear: :cuss:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

What a creep, and how pathetic of the justice system to allow him to finish school. What for? So he'll be a smarter pervert? At least his pic has gone public so we can only hope that someone teaches this creep a lesson.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Jflem1983 wrote: Our courts are backed up due to liberal practices.

Not to distract from your valid argument, but that is not why our Courts are backed up. Quite the contrary, in fact,
- but that's an argument for another day (give you some time to do some reading on it if you like) :smt045
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

https://www.change.org/p/university-of- ... of-calgary over 59,000+ have signed the petition, but still not good enough for these --complete useless over educated in charge of this university---
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

the truth wrote:https://www.change.org/p/university-of-calgary-expel-connor-neurauter-from-the-university-of-calgary over 59,000+ have signed the petition, but still not good enough for these --complete useless over educated in charge of this university---

Keeps crashing. I think a lot of people are trying to sign
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

Bring back the lash. In the public square for all to see.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

bob vernon wrote:Bring back the lash. In the public square for all to see.

Yep i thought of u when i posted public beating

bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

How many times do we see an arrest for a crime and find out that the guy is on bail. Sometimes for more than one crime. And he's on parole. Again and again. Or on mandatory release. The current system isn't working for some criminals. Corrections isn't correcting their behaviour. Maybe the fear of pain should be tried.

If you've ever be held at knife point, even for a few minutes, while they ransack your house for anything of value that they can carry, and then find out they've been convicted several times, and they are on mandatory release, you'll realize treating these people with kid gloves doesn't work. And we need something stronger.

Return to “Canada”