The seal hunt

Jflem1983
Guru

The seal hunt

Post by Jflem1983 »

Support east coast seal clubbers. Support fur. Support hunting and fishing.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: The seal hunt

Post by Queen K »

What does anyone need seal fur for?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Well, if Club Penguin is in town, why not Club Seal too ;-)
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 14th, 2018, 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Racist remarks removed.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

^^^ That's just so wrong and bad and so good all at the same time I don't even know where to look.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Some warm looking items
Is that a bobcat blanket too?

https://www.furcanada.com/web/browse-category-6-seal-skin-clothing.html
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I notice the cheaper items specify "free shipping" but the ones in the thousands do not.
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Hundreds of years ago, this is what everyone wore. Now it is a luxury item. Not enough seals and bobcats to go around I suppose. I would love to feel a bobcat blanket.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Bobcat? NOOooooooooooooo not cats, no cats. Now yer jus' trolling. :cry: No bobcats in the seal thread, k?

As Jflem would say, "someone might cry."
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Did I say Bobcat? I think my spellchecker screwed up, I meant Bobdog.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Of course it did. Of course. But not the breed of dog Jflem has ok? Again, crying and all.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 14th, 2018, 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Racist remarks removed.

Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

The lynx blanket appeals to me too, but I’d rather build a new garage first, lol.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

This is what left wing psychos get u.

Seal skin products cannot be exported to the USA, European Union, Mexico, or Taiwan.

Taken off the fur canada site jlabute posted

Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

I noticed that too. Probably wouldn’t want to fill all the worlds demand for these items. They could limit the supply and charge 5x more too. I was in a home in Joe Rich 30 years back or so that has a polar bear rug. It was so cool.
Last edited by Jlabute on Jan 13th, 2018, 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Canada”