The Girl Who Cried Wolf

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: The Girl Who Cried Wolf

Post by Fancy »

the truth wrote:you saying it was not a hate crime ,does not make it so,

Not one media outlet reported what she did as a hate crime either. There's no proof. The story is being deleted because it wasn't true according to the media. There was only one charge that would typically fit and that is not being pursued because of her age. What you and others are saying is irrelevant if it is not accurate.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

the truth wrote:my god he has access to the rcmp and csis at his finger tips, the moron could of waited for all the information to come in first or even made a phone call first to get all the proper information before opening is yak,

Your unrealistic stance on this issue leads me to discount your opinion even more.
You want the PM to inject himself into an RCMP investigation ?

I find it even more hilarious coming from a person who beaks off about things he has no knowledge of on a daily basis.
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

...then there's the real thing:

Last Wednesday, January 10, 2018,

a 15-year-old girl was attacked on her way out of a Jewish school in a neighborhood called "Torah Center".
The attack took place in the city of Sarsel, north of Paris, when a man hit her head and destroyed her face with a sharp tool.

After the attack, the girl's parents filed a complaint at the local police, which opened an investigation to find the suspect.
The Jewish community in the town is shocked and scared by the manifestations of anti-Semitism and violence against it, when the girl's assault illustrates the escalation they experience.

Torah Center Attack.jpg

And yes Verum, I do automatically assume the religious affiliation of the walking sh*tbag who would do this.

amish.jpg

- bite me
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

yes, and isn't that attack sickening and beyond humanity? I say find the :swear: :cuss: :swear: who did this and never stop hunting attackers regardless of religion/race/creed/sexuality/colour.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

The number of Amish attacks on Jewish people around the world really has gotten out of control...
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

sobrohusfat wrote:...then there's the real thing:

Last Wednesday, January 10, 2018,

a 15-year-old girl was attacked on her way out of a Jewish school in a neighborhood called "Torah Center".
The attack took place in the city of Sarsel, north of Paris, when a man hit her head and destroyed her face with a sharp tool.

After the attack, the girl's parents filed a complaint at the local police, which opened an investigation to find the suspect.
The Jewish community in the town is shocked and scared by the manifestations of anti-Semitism and violence against it, when the girl's assault illustrates the escalation they experience.

Torah Center Attack.jpg

And yes Verum, I do automatically assume the religious affiliation of the walking sh*tbag who would do this.

amish.jpg

- bite me

So, simply because the victim was Jewish, leaving a Jewish school, are you assuming this is due to anti-Semitism and by a Muslim?
You might be right as It wouldn't be the first such attack and sadly won't be the last, but I wouldn't make such assumptions, in the same way that I don't instantly assume someone attacking a Muslim is an Islamophobe, but then again, I'd hate being a fool who jumps to conclusions and I prefer to be informed by actual facts with evidence. Like this here which has actual numbers:
https://globalnews.ca/news/3523535/hate-crimes-canada-muslim/

Also, her mother said that they have no evidence that this is an anti-Semitic attack and the police said that "It sounds like a gratuitous assault, she had no outside sign that she was Jewish":
http://ejpress.org/15-year-old-jewish-girl-aggressed-near-paris-returning-school/

ETA: Again, it could well be an anti-Semitic attack, and such are both far too common and to be roundly condemned by any right thinking individual, but I have yet to find any evidence that it was actually such an attack.
Last edited by Verum on Jan 19th, 2018, 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Once again, it's a matter of evidence right? Hence my post.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?

Return to “Canada”