Calgary brothers rape teen

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Calgary brothers rape teen

Post by the truth »

"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Re: Calgary brothers rape teen

Post by TreeGuy »

Guaranteed they will be repeat offenders.

Lock em up throw away the key.

Truly unfortunate there are people reproducing and creating kids with FASD and other disorders relating to drug and alcohol. The ministry has a lot of children in their care with these issues.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

I remember this story from when it happened. One of the most vile things I have ever been exposed to. The father is one of the biggest pieces of walking excrement ever. He attacked the camera crews when they were heading to court. He was foul and obnoxious, pretty much what you would expect from the guy who sired these two pieces of work.

And yet again, their history as indigenous and being developmentally challenged is being brought up.

I would actually be OK with the two boys being given treatment, locked up of course, in an attempt to fix whatever could be fixed within them but never allow them out again. Rather, they would live their lives institutionalized in exchange for their father, who was present when this was happening, gets strung up by his balls.

Makes me sick.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

interesting how its all about these poor scumbag brothers with a problem, and not the victim
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

the truth wrote:interesting how its all about these poor *bleep* brothers with a problem, and not the victim

To hell with these 2 pieces of crap so called humans, the young girl is who needs support.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

There's just not enough adjectives in the dictionary to describe the two criminals, one needs only to see their photographs to feel revulsion.

That poor young girl and HER trauma seems a secondary issue in the news link provided.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown

Return to “Canada”