TrudeauLiberals snubbed by anti-ISIS coalition

Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Re: TrudeauLiberals snubbed by anti-ISIS coalition

Post by Catsumi »

Sparkl55:

We already have existing law to cover Canadians committing terrorism in foreign countries. They are to LOSE citizenship in this country, Canada.

Therefore, our OWN government broke its OWN law by admitting terrorists back on our soil.

To quote Truthy: how f-ed up is THAT?
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Catsumi wrote:^^^^^

And I wonder about dead soldier's widow and two fatherless children, thanks to Khadr, his palship with Bin Laden and fellow murderers.

No, it's best not to have JT and minions attend the meetings. That would only bring more shame to Canadian citizens.

Added: my apologies GoneFishing, misidentified you as Hobbyguy. My bad brainfrt. :biggrin:

khadr should be in jail for life, let alone been given 10 million :swear: :swear: :cuss: :cuss: good chance he will use the money for terrorist acts , his whole family tree proves that ,jt is pure scum
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Catsumi wrote:^^^^

Makes perfect sense to me HobbyGuy. We harbour ISIS fighters and sympathizers, make them feel at home, in Canada.

When you consider the overall picture it would in my mind be like sending weapons to a country such as Korea. Obviously the rest of the world considers Canada as a ally to ISIS and a safe harbor.

Why would you tell the enemy how you are going to deal with these people? It does not look good in my eyes that one we shelter these people when the others try to eradicate them and we are further going to keep them safe.

What the government is doing is totally wrong, why would they not detain and investigate?

IF it was anyone else doing the same thing and was running from the Law in another Country would they welcome him/her back with open arms? Next he will give them a large sum of money so they won't have to work or fight. This angers me as a Canadian what he is doing.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

It seems that there is very little twinkle left on the Trudeau rhetoric. According to news article his townhall meeting in Winnipeg was met with plenty of questions concerning illegal migration and other issues that have been discussed on our threads.

The usual adulation and fawning were noticeably absent.

See Trudeau faces heat in the Peg on Castanet. Ipad no link...
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown

Return to “Canada”