Please kick Quebec out of Canada

Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Re: Please kick Quebec out of Canada

Post by Catsumi »

How about following a natural boundary such as the continentsl divide?
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Catsumi wrote:How about following a natural boundary such as the continentsl divide?

That would make the West pretty small and the East much bigger.

divide.png
So I saw a bumper sticker today that said, I'm a Veterinarian so I drive like an animal.
I suddenly realised how many Proctologists are on the road!
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

AAaaaaWWwwww, let them go. There is no intelligent life East of the Rockies anyways. Of course with the BC NDP, I am having my doubts about the WEST now too
Bring back the LIKE button.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

I have been to Montreal twice for work related training.

My preference would be to never return as it was full of very rude people who deserve to be removed from Canada.
So I saw a bumper sticker today that said, I'm a Veterinarian so I drive like an animal.
I suddenly realised how many Proctologists are on the road!
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Yes, the area would be smaller, but follows natural and easier trade routes IF this had been done.

And who says that the Eastern North American area would remain as one huge country? I see splits and boundaries that could happen there too.

Anyway, it's an idea.

I don't think BC was all that enamoured about joining confederation, neither was PEI
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

I would miss the Quebecois. They are fun people. Happy to have them.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.

Return to “Canada”