Trudeau's gaffes are no joke

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Trudeau's gaffes are no joke

Post by the truth »

Queen K wrote:
Glacier wrote:I'm pretty sure Trudeau was joking, and it was meant to be funny, but let's run with it anyway, because assuming he was serious is producing 100s of times as many jokes...

One of my Albertan friends, whom I'm boycotting soon, (JOKING), suggested that we re-name MANitboa. I said, "Yes, because Peopletobia has no ring to it."

So yes, the jokes just keep rolling in.

I am positive the whole Peoplekind was just a funny joke heard around the World.

What would we rename Manitoba? :135:

jt was not joking at all lmo, but now that he see's how much of a complete tool he looked like on the news with his so called peoplekind so called joke---no jt your were not joking , be a man jt, o wait never mind, can i even say man ?own what you say you coward,
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

it’s a little reminder to me that I shouldn’t be making jokes even when I think they’re funny," he said.

Hope he remembers that and sticks to the issues that are a real concern.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
techrtr
Übergod

Post by techrtr »

zerograv wrote:Pretty obvious it was a joke. Funny how the media likes to remove any context leading up to his comment.

It's starting to read like a global news comment section in here.

How is it a joke - he's probably completely seriously. In fact, I won't be surprised if he has the language police remove the word "mankind" from the English language. Come to think of it, he probably also doesn't like the words male, female, man, woman girl, boy because they're too specific and exclusive.
christopher
Board Meister

Post by christopher »

What would we rename Manitoba

U toba of course
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

What about Prince Edward Island? It's gender specific.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Btfsplck
Fledgling

Post by Btfsplck »

Trudeau is such an embarrassment. That's all I have to say.
monilynno
Board Meister

Post by monilynno »

God help this country, this prime minister is nothing but a bad dumb joke.
zerograv
Banned

Post by zerograv »

"such an embarrasment"

"is a joke"

"doesn't care about canadians"

"loves terrorists"

a classic example of the effects of propaganda. Ask any of these people for actual reasons they say these things, and there is non to be had.

if THIS is the only thing Cons have to *bleep* about, Trudeau must be doing a bang up job. :up:
Before giving someone a piece of your mind, make sure that you have enough to spare.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

But the MEMES! the Memes are great! Totally stupidly wrong, so wrong oh so wrong, is it wrong that they're funny? I think some of our anti-trudeau personas here are in meme making overdrive lol. I'll let you guys be the judge.

As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

He only said he was making a joke when it sank like the Titanic.
I prefer the ring of Normakind
PrincessNormaIsland
Normada
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

I think the world is jumping so hard on this and laughing at us so much due to JT's prior history, including his "gaffe" where he praised the murderous disgusting communist dictator Fidel Castro in a poorly-thought-out and terribly offensive eulogy. Only Jill Stein, the nutty Green Party leader in the US, and the even more nutty Jeremy Corbyn in the UK joined Trudeau in the effusive praise of Castro, not exactly company you want to be in if you want to be re-elected. And now this nonsense. If it wasn't for Trudeau actually doing the right thing in terms of choosing Alberta over the lunatic BC NDP in the pipeline debate, I'd be really really sick of this whole JT act by now.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Fancy wrote:What about Prince Edward Island? It's gender specific.

Maybe just call it 'I', for Island. Then again, I know a man named Island so... just " ".
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Fancy wrote:What about Prince Edward Island? It's gender specific.

Jlabute wrote:Maybe just call it 'I', for Island. Then again, I know a man named Island so... just " ".

Good thing it isn't a man-made Island or they'd have to change that too.

When you see the video of this whole thing it was an obvious attempt at humour. Goes to show how squeaky clean he needs to be when something so trivial gets blown this far out of proportion.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Poindexter wrote: When you see the video of this whole thing it was an obvious attempt at humour. Goes to show how squeaky clean he needs to be when something so trivial gets blown this far out of proportion.

Supporters of Trudeau must be pleased to see the desperate levels his critics are going to in their efforts to make
something out of nothing. I really doubt his failed jokes are going to be high on the list of election issues.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

fyi, he was not joking ,the guy is a complete tool, he is are TRUMP :200:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Return to “Canada”