Treeguy, you're green! Cool!
:topic:

TreeGuy likes this post.
rustled
Guru

Liked in: 5533 posts

Re: Trudeau's gaffes are no joke

Postby The Green Barbarian » Feb 8th, 2018, 1:34 pm

TreeGuy wrote:Now here is a guy who knows how to deliver humour to make his point:

Ha PJW is awesome!
Not all leftists are stupid, but most stupid people are leftists.
- Dr. Don Boys

Snman likes this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 15113 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Feb 8th, 2018, 1:35 pm

Omnitheo wrote:Suddenly a PM is not allowed to have a sense of humour or make jokes. What will this mean for Scheer? Whatever will he do with all those Simpson’s jokes he’s borrowed?

Except that it wasn't humor. It was a gaffe by an airhead, who is now trying to dismiss it as humor, knowing the trained seals will be out in force to defend him and keep the lie going. What a surprise.
- Dr. Don Boys

3 people like this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby the truth » Feb 8th, 2018, 2:09 pm

exactly...............
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 5173 posts

Postby KiloHotel » Feb 8th, 2018, 3:06 pm

zerograv wrote:
No, its propaganda because most of it is just parroted versions of attack ads. That's not forming a just and educated opinion. I welcome open and active criticism of our government, unfortunately I haven't been able to find any. Typically all i read is drivel mentioning hair or his father or even having me personally attacked. The problem here is not that they have a differing opinion than me (and many many others) it's that they don't even have an opinion that was based on any rational thought, they bought into the attack ads, or they follow the crowd of alphas because its the cool thing to do :up:

So how have you had to "bend over backwards" to accommodate the lgbtq community? You don't wish the best for these people at all, you think something in their private lives is somehow "affecting" you and your freedom.

No, I don't care what they do in their private lives. I care that I can be fined for refusing to call them zim or zer or 300 other pronouns which will obviously be assumed until corrected and if I refuse to correct myself and waste my time with their non binary delusion then I can be subject to a fine which can land me in jail if not paid. Why should I be forced to change my language for a tiny percentage of people that are so deluded that they become unhinged if they hear the word "Him" or "Her". Again, no problem with these people up until that point, and frankly if I know them well enough I would probably gladly use their pronouns. Instead, I must walk on eggshells and be careful with my words to protect those who cannot handle their utterances. Frankly, I refuse and will gladly go to jail to protest such a thing.
Last edited by KiloHotel on Feb 8th, 2018, 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2 people like this post.
KiloHotel

Liked in: 55 posts

Postby Glacier » Feb 8th, 2018, 3:14 pm

I think it was a funny joke. I don't give Trudeau any bad points for it at all. I also like most of the jokes made at his expense in return. I don't like the "Trudeau is an idiot loser twuq" comments, however. There are far too many real policy issues to complain about to be upset about a light-hearted joke.

3 people like this post.
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 9068 posts

Postby techrtr » Feb 8th, 2018, 3:44 pm

TreeGuy wrote:
Omnitheo wrote:Suddenly a PM is not allowed to have a sense of humour or make jokes. What will this mean for Scheer? Whatever will he do with all those Simpson’s jokes he’s borrowed?

Humour is all about delivery. His delivery is off. Right when he says it look at the faces in the crowd. If Trudeau was delivering a joke they didn't get it. They cheered in support of his comment. And it still doesn't excuse him for interrupting her. #rude

Not to mention I use humour all of the time to get my point across. Lets assume he was joking, that still doesn't mean he wasn't trying to instill his ideology on the crowd.

Look at this screen shot I took right after he interrupted her. Nobody is laughing.

Screen Shot 2018-02-08 at 11.49.44 AM.png

Now here is a guy who knows how to deliver humour to make his point:

What a pretentious git.

2 people like this post.
techrtr
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 899 posts

Postby KiloHotel » Feb 8th, 2018, 4:08 pm

https://globalnews.ca/news/3929143/justin-trudeau-joshua-boyle-family-meeting/

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/joshua-boyle-hes-perhaps-best-known-for-his-link-to-khadr-family

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2018/01/02/joshua-boyle-canadian-hostage-in-afghanistan-arrested-and-faces-list-of-charges-in-ottawa.html

https://globalnews.ca/news/3573619/omar-khadr-canada-compensation/

The vid demonstrates the excellent household lil trudeau was raised in.

Brb, going to ISIS country, hucking a grenade at a US soldier so I can kill him and leave his young children fatherless, and then when I'm chucked into a prison and interrogated and found guilty for terrorism I can retain my Canadian citizenship and then launch a human rights complaint and be compensated $10.5 million dollars. Because they used "sleep deprevation" techniques...

That's gonna send a strong message to home grown terrorists not to do such a thing, oh boy sure is. Man we have a strong leader that sure is interested in this country and its citizens. Oh and look the prime minister hangs out with a good buddy of Khadr who he's met with before to discuss "common interests". Huh..

It's not just his gaffes that are no joke, his ethics and values are no joke either.

But alas, I forgot. In this brave new "progressive" (more like regressive) world, western countries and people are evil and must bend over to the will of all others, borders and sovereignty and the white male patriarchy are to blame for all our problems, we have to give up our countries and culture and freedoms and rights and opportunities to others, because we feel collectively guilty for colonization, so guilty that we are paralyzed as a people. We have to accommodate others not our own, because that is now the "right" and virtuous thing to do. Because it FEELS good, not because it works, or because it is the right thing to do logically. But because it FEELS right.

LIke good lord, I'm 26 years old, I used to be a leftist myself.. But I realized it was all about feelings, not reality. Wait until these young kids coming up on the internet and alternative media sources get old enough to vote. The new counter culture is conservatism / libertarianism. This current out of control paradigm wont last much longer. People are getting *bleep* sick of it.

3 people like this post.
KiloHotel

Postby Glacier » Feb 8th, 2018, 5:07 pm

theypeople.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

2 people like this post.
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 9068 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Feb 8th, 2018, 7:05 pm

Pretty strong exchange between JT and the next PM of Canada, Andrew Scheer. I liked the comment at 1:30 - classic!!!
- Dr. Don Boys

3 people like this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby Gone_Fishin » Feb 8th, 2018, 8:53 pm

The Green Barbarian wrote: I liked the comment at 1:30 - classic!!!

Lots of colouring books for Trudeau. In fact, he'll autograph one for his adorers during question period while his lackeys are bumbling around answering important questions he's supposed to be answering himself!

Hey Horgan, orange and green mixed together make brown, and that's the colour of crap!

2 people like this post.
Gone_Fishin
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 3018 posts

Postby Catsumi » Feb 9th, 2018, 11:07 am

We will watch and wonder whether his handlers will be able to restrain him when it comes to "answering" questions about Jihadi Jack.

As seen in his town hall meetings, the populace is in a white hot rage concerning the issue of terrorists (and payouts) and I venture to guess that should he mouth the tired "we welcome anyone, everyone, no matter what, into Canada" he may be endangering his physical being.
nothing wrong with being open minded as long as your brains don't fall out.

2 people like this post.
Catsumi
Übergod

Liked in: 1656 posts

Postby Omnitheo » Feb 9th, 2018, 11:45 am

techrtr wrote:What a pretentious git.

He’s an info wars conspiracy theorist. Alt right. Believes in chemtrails, Illuminati, new world order etc. Well known for propagating lies and propaganda. (Even uses the alias PropogandaMatrix)
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau
Omnitheo
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2921 posts

Postby KiloHotel » Feb 9th, 2018, 12:12 pm

Omnitheo wrote:
techrtr wrote:What a pretentious git.

He’s an info wars conspiracy theorist. Alt right. Believes in chemtrails, Illuminati, new world order etc. Well known for propagating lies and propaganda. (Even uses the alias PropogandaMatrix)

I love leftists, when they have no argument they just switch subjects and or try to defame people by doxing them and or using their other opinions or beliefs to discredit them.

By the way Omnitheo, does it make you quiver that this stuff is becoming mainstream? I hope so. Go watch some more CTV and CBC you ever so enlightened leftist.

2 people like this post.
KiloHotel

Postby Queen K » Feb 9th, 2018, 12:18 pm

Of course Kilohotel, you don't see any irony in what you just said?

And you're not "leftist" until you need the social safety net implemented by the original "leftists". Hopefully you'll never need hospitals, doctors, nursing care, homesupport, and all kinds of other programs I hope you never need at the age of 26.
:up:
Our saddest days are when we add up our losses, and losses seem to be our saddest when we lose our best. Proud to be a "Leaf-licker" and I know who else is too. **smiles**
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 12098 posts

PreviousNext

Return to Canada