"Jihadi Jack" picks Canada

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

"Jihadi Jack" picks Canada

Post by The Green Barbarian »

We should be so proud!!

Canadian diplomats have made contact with a British-Canadian man who allegedly joined ISIS in Syria — and who is now pleading with the government to secure his release from prison and allow him to come to Canada, CBC News has learned.

Jack Letts, a British-Canadian man dubbed "Jihadi Jack" by the U.K. media, is being held by Kurdish authorities on suspicion of being a member of the extremist organization.
CBC News has obtained audio recordings and text transcripts of his conversations with Canadian consular officials, who have stopped short of giving him any direct assurances they'll be able to free him.

"Please get me out of this place," Letts said in a Jan. 10 conversation with Canadian officials. "I don't mind if you put me in prison, just get me out of here as soon as possible."

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/al ... spartanntp

I hope that both Kathleen Wynne and JT are there in Toronto for the photo op when he lands, and receives his Maple Leaf back-pack and matching parka. The tears will be a-flowin'.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Re: "Jihadi Jack" picks Canada

Post by TreeGuy »

Yup, let’s put together another returning terrorist welcome package, including the cheque for 10.5 mil.

Should they invite Brock to the ceremony? Maybe have a large shaker of salt there.

This really gets my blood boiling. :swear:
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

I don't care what citizenship he holds he can stay where he is. He made his own choices now live with it.

He should lose his citizenship along with it as well.
So I saw a bumper sticker today that said, I'm a Veterinarian so I drive like an animal.
I suddenly realised how many Proctologists are on the road!
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Gee whiz folks, let's TRY to show a little compassion here .... open your hearts and doors to a new arrival on our shores! Milk of human kindness needed here. Lighten up, all will be ok. Our government and JT have assured us that OUR safety is paramount and foremost always.

Sarcasm off.

Another terrorist. Well, what's one more to add to our growing collection? :-X
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

Catsumi wrote:Gee whiz folks, let's TRY to show a little compassion here .... open your hearts and doors to a new arrival on our shores! Milk of human kindness needed here. Lighten up, all will be ok. Our government and JT have assured us that OUR safety is paramount and foremost always.

Sarcasm off.

Another terrorist. Well, what's one more to add to our growing collection? :-X

Was actually buying it. I felt my heart strings for the very first time.

Then I read “Sarcasm Off” Phew!
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

We could give him a room at the Senate. Might solve a few other problems for us.
So I saw a bumper sticker today that said, I'm a Veterinarian so I drive like an animal.
I suddenly realised how many Proctologists are on the road!
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Treeguy, I am mortified that you even momentarily considered that the li'l skunk could change stripes so suddenly. :200:

On the other hand, Jihadi Jack has said "sorry, (but not what for) and presumably he has rearranged his stripes. Convenient for camouflage, yes?
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

I think Jihadi Jack should bunk with that loony-tunes mayor of Victoria that wanted everyone to open their homes to hobos. I hear he gives great foot massages. Or was it beheadings. I can't remember now....
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Victoria mayor giving great foot massages or snappy beheadings? Doesn't ring a bell with me either.

Must be Jihadi Jack then. [icon_lol2.gif]

Unknown
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

[attachment=0]trudeau1.jpg[/attachment]

The chances of him picking ANY OTHER NATION were slim to none.
Attachments
trudeau1.jpg
techrtr
Übergod

Post by techrtr »

They can use him in a lame Olympics commercial showing him and other ISIS fighters dancing down the streets of Toronto, with the caption "What the World Needs Now is more Canada."

Return to “Canada”