thou shalt not kill

Re: thou shalt not kill

Postby Veovis » Mar 7th, 2018, 12:51 am

Brass Monkey wrote:
I don’t condone trespassing, I don’t condone executing people over material items either. I don’t condone the terrible way the RCMP handled the case.


Good. and a great way to show that is to not make the racially charged comments that do support such ideals.

Now that that is settled, do you have practical solutions to the steal without recourse issues that exist?
Veovis
Guru
 
Posts: 5828
Likes: 879 posts
Liked in: 4104 posts
Joined: Apr 19th, 2007, 3:11 pm

Re: thou shalt not kill

Postby Brass Monkey » Mar 7th, 2018, 1:03 am

Veovis wrote:
Brass Monkey wrote:
I don’t condone trespassing, I don’t condone executing people over material items either. I don’t condone the terrible way the RCMP handled the case.


Good. and a great way to show that is to not make the racially charged comments that do support such ideals.

Now that that is settled, do you have practical solutions to the steal without recourse issues that exist?


There will always be crime, not a single country in the world has ever been able to figure out how to stop crime. Let’s just not move towards the “stand your ground” mentality in the US that gives homeowners power to kill without question.
Brass Monkey
Fledgling
 
Posts: 332
Likes: 8 posts
Liked in: 143 posts
Joined: Jul 9th, 2014, 6:50 pm

Re: thou shalt not kill

Postby Catsumi » Mar 7th, 2018, 1:39 pm

"There will always be crime, not a single country in the world has ever been able to figure out how to stop crime." Brass Monkey


I agree with this sentence above. How to stop or at least reduce crime, imho, would be to have laws that apply to everyone, not piecemeal as we have now. That is a recipe for endless perceived injustices as highlighted in this particular case the waters are so muddied that agreement as to who is perpetrator and who is victim is debated.

Another cause for concern is the interference and siding with one side as JT has done, implying that justice was injustice and the Court was at fault. Political influence on Court decisions smacks of totalitarianism/dictatorship.

We hear that FN are over represented in the jail system and that this is unacceptable and will be revised. Does that mean they will receive lighter or no sentences at all based on their skin color? What will the result be? Will they commit fewer crimes because they feel more equal to the rest of Canadians? Or will they commit more and more serious crimes as they know they get a free pass by playing the racist card?

This case is a posterchild for what is wrong in Canada and needs a real good cleanup. We need to be united, not at each others' throats. Our laws need to be clearer so that lawyers cannot twist it every which way. Our penalties should be the same for everyone when guilty of criminal behaviour. Our PM needs to stay out of Court decisions without ever indicating by even an eyebrow twitch what he thinks.
There is nothing government can give you that it hasn't taken from you in the first place.
Winston Churchill

2 people like this post.
User avatar
Catsumi
Grand Pooh-bah
 
Posts: 2606
Likes: 3201 posts
Liked in: 2245 posts
Joined: May 24th, 2017, 8:26 pm

Re: thou shalt not kill

Postby Ken7 » Mar 14th, 2018, 10:42 pm

https://www.therebel.media/cbc_caught_p ... acist_rcmp

Interesting how the media can make something sound larger then life and this is sad!
User avatar
Ken7
Guru
 
Posts: 6661
Likes: 3802 posts
Liked in: 2736 posts
Joined: Sep 30th, 2007, 4:09 pm

Re: thou shalt not kill

Postby Brass Monkey » Mar 14th, 2018, 10:57 pm

Ken7 wrote:https://www.therebel.media/cbc_caught_pushing_fake_news_to_fit_narrative_of_racist_rcmp

Interesting how the media can make something sound larger then life and this is sad!


Ah yes, rebel media, the gold standard for real journalism.
Brass Monkey
Fledgling
 
Posts: 332
Likes: 8 posts
Liked in: 143 posts
Joined: Jul 9th, 2014, 6:50 pm

Re: thou shalt not kill

Postby Ken7 » Mar 15th, 2018, 7:40 am

Brass Monkey wrote:
Ah yes, rebel media, the gold standard for real journalism.


I guess if you watch the Rebel media with a open mind and listen to what was presented.

John Gormley did attack the media for their false representation of the facts. Yes, the fact, sorry they go against what you would like people to believe but some of us are less bias and like to get to the bottom of things.

How can you dispute the evidence in court verses the report by the media? Again it was submitted by both Crown and Defense. Why would the media made correction as to what they had reported? Doe that not tell you something or are you trying to suggest that too is fake news?

You I thought were more intelligent then that, but I guess your are just wanting your version to be heard. Yes, like the schools every child was abused. None of them benefited from it right.

Please some of us have no use for this type of BS,

KiloHotel likes this post.
User avatar
Ken7
Guru
 
Posts: 6661
Likes: 3802 posts
Liked in: 2736 posts
Joined: Sep 30th, 2007, 4:09 pm

Re: thou shalt not kill

Postby the truth » Mar 15th, 2018, 9:16 am

Brass Monkey wrote:
Ken7 wrote:https://www.therebel.media/cbc_caught_pushing_fake_news_to_fit_narrative_of_racist_rcmp

Interesting how the media can make something sound larger then life and this is sad!


Ah yes, rebel media, the gold standard for real journalism.



please provide link to show they are lying ,i would love to see it
thanks
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

KiloHotel likes this post.
User avatar
the truth
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 15180
Likes: 9894 posts
Liked in: 5976 posts
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 9:24 pm
Location: kelowna

Re: thou shalt not kill

Postby Brass Monkey » Mar 15th, 2018, 9:24 am

Ken7 wrote:
Brass Monkey wrote:
Ah yes, rebel media, the gold standard for real journalism.


I guess if you watch the Rebel media with a open mind and listen to what was presented.

John Gormley did attack the media for their false representation of the facts. Yes, the fact, sorry they go against what you would like people to believe but some of us are less bias and like to get to the bottom of things.

How can you dispute the evidence in court verses the report by the media? Again it was submitted by both Crown and Defense. Why would the media made correction as to what they had reported? Doe that not tell you something or are you trying to suggest that too is fake news?

You I thought were more intelligent then that, but I guess your are just wanting your version to be heard. Yes, like the schools every child was abused. None of them benefited from it right.

Please some of us have no use for this type of BS,


If I'm not mistaken, not one person on this thread mentioned the allegations of incompetent investigative work by the RCMP. My belief that the RCMP carried prejudice in their investigation comes from the fact the RCMP raided Coltens parents home looking for drugs and alcohol, anything that they could include in the police report to reinforce the image that Colten was a drunken Indian running amok. Rebel Media is infamously known for manipulating the readers perspective on topics, it was painful to read the opening paragraph of that article, it foreshadowed a deeply biased and prejudiced article.
Brass Monkey
Fledgling
 
Posts: 332
Likes: 8 posts
Liked in: 143 posts
Joined: Jul 9th, 2014, 6:50 pm

Re: thou shalt not kill

Postby Jflem1983 » Mar 15th, 2018, 10:09 am

Found a guy shopping in yards this morning. Nice methly look to him. Out touring his old neighborhood with a back pack at 5 am on a pedal bike . So he said. Need some way to deal with these scum
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"

KiloHotel likes this post.
User avatar
Jflem1983
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 4960
Likes: 11121 posts
Liked in: 2832 posts
Joined: Aug 23rd, 2015, 11:38 am

Re: thou shalt not kill

Postby Brass Monkey » Mar 15th, 2018, 10:38 am

Jflem1983 wrote:Found a guy shopping in yards this morning. Nice methly look to him. Out touring his old neighborhood with a back pack at 5 am on a pedal bike . So he said. Need some way to deal with these scum


Get a tippman 99 and fill it the hopper with rubber balls instead of paintballs, then dial the pressure regulater to the max. Great way to leave someone feeling like they just got hit by at truck without spilling blood or breaking bones.

2 people like this post.
Brass Monkey
Fledgling
 
Posts: 332
Likes: 8 posts
Liked in: 143 posts
Joined: Jul 9th, 2014, 6:50 pm

Re: thou shalt not kill

Postby Jflem1983 » Mar 15th, 2018, 10:58 am

Brass Monkey wrote:
Jflem1983 wrote:Found a guy shopping in yards this morning. Nice methly look to him. Out touring his old neighborhood with a back pack at 5 am on a pedal bike . So he said. Need some way to deal with these scum


Get a tippman 99 and fill it the hopper with rubber balls instead of paintballs, then dial the pressure regulater to the max. Great way to leave someone feeling like they just got hit by at truck without spilling blood or breaking bones.



Was on my dog walk. I know the neighbors have been having issues. Next time i will be better prepared. Trouble is he was on a bike. Pretty fast get away. I came across him twice this morning. Both times i asked him where he was going and what he was doing . Guy is not welcome round here
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"

KiloHotel likes this post.
User avatar
Jflem1983
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 4960
Likes: 11121 posts
Liked in: 2832 posts
Joined: Aug 23rd, 2015, 11:38 am

Re: thou shalt not kill

Postby Ken7 » Mar 15th, 2018, 4:44 pm

Brass Monkey wrote:
I don’t condone trespassing, I don’t condone executing people over material items either. I don’t condone the terrible way the RCMP handled the case.


What I am reading through your posts is it is all OK for us, but we better not cross the line. Even the post where the REBEL used John Gormley's presentation, you do not want to accept it as being real.

You are like many of our millenniums people, it's all about you. You can not and wish not to be held accountable or accept responsibility.

You went on about how, "I don’t condone trespassing, I don’t condone executing people over material items either. I don’t condone the terrible way the RCMP handled the case."

Reading through this it's all OK for your people to rob and assault others? That is the message you are sending which I grew up much better then that and by what I read here many other did also.

Yes, I agree the RCMP sure did a terrible case, again they locked up the Victim in this case, that is a sin. They did not treat all equally as there were those who walked away after committing crimes and did not get charged for their actions. What do you have to say about that?

If you were to rewind what occurred in this case, IF Bushie did not do what he did would we be speaking about this now?

As for and I quote you: Rebel Media is infamously known for manipulating the readers perspective on topics, it was painful to read the opening paragraph of that article, it foreshadowed a deeply biased and prejudiced article.

My point was and you can not deny the fact the CBC did just that, infamously manipulated the readers perspective on topics. I thought the media was to report upon the facts, without prejudice and without picking sides or trying a accused publicly?

They made it sound like this was a planned and deliberate act. Stanley was guilty as charged and even portrayed Bushie and company as great citizens out for a afternoon drive who stopped at the Stanley farm in a effort to summons assistance. When in reality as you suggested some said " Colten was a drunken Indian running amok." there was likely more truth to that statement then we know. Again back up, if he was not up to no good, would we be talking about him? Answer that question honestly before you spout out more, he was not the little saint you try to portray him as.

You see some of us, have been around. We see through people just like you. You are like the many who sit and sob about the past, you paint all the Indiginous with the same brush as all vitims. That is not true and if you believe that go educate yourself, live for the future and don't live in the sorrows of someone else past as you are today.

2 people like this post.
User avatar
Ken7
Guru
 
Posts: 6661
Likes: 3802 posts
Liked in: 2736 posts
Joined: Sep 30th, 2007, 4:09 pm

Re: thou shalt not kill

Postby the truth » Mar 15th, 2018, 4:58 pm

Brass Monkey wrote:
Ken7 wrote:https://www.therebel.media/cbc_caught_pushing_fake_news_to_fit_narrative_of_racist_rcmp

Interesting how the media can make something sound larger then life and this is sad!


Ah yes, rebel media, the gold standard for real journalism.


case closed download/file.php?id=23841&mode=view if that came at my door drunk with 4 other drunks and a rifle i would do the same
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

2 people like this post.
User avatar
the truth
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 15180
Likes: 9894 posts
Liked in: 5976 posts
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 9:24 pm
Location: kelowna

Re: thou shalt not kill

Postby Ken7 » Mar 15th, 2018, 5:12 pm

the truth wrote:



case closed download/file.php?id=23841&mode=view if that came at my door drunk with 4 other drunks and a rifle i would do the same


But some tried to paint him as a loser! Well he was, the truth does not sit well with some. Oh well, play the game and sooner or later you will be caught up.

2 people like this post.
User avatar
Ken7
Guru
 
Posts: 6661
Likes: 3802 posts
Liked in: 2736 posts
Joined: Sep 30th, 2007, 4:09 pm

Re: thou shalt not kill

Postby the truth » Mar 15th, 2018, 5:25 pm

why are the other 4 drunks not being charged is the real question
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

KiloHotel likes this post.
User avatar
the truth
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 15180
Likes: 9894 posts
Liked in: 5976 posts
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 9:24 pm
Location: kelowna

PreviousNext

Return to Canada

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests