thou shalt not kill

Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Re: thou shalt not kill

Post by Brass Monkey »

Jlabute wrote:Hand Canada over. Stop all progress. Watch Canada deteriorate as we all become backwards and tribal. Canada turns into a third world sh**hole country like Afghanistan. Nasty foreigners worse than settlers who do not believe in any human rights or anything virtuous move in and roost. They wipe out everyone without giving a crap about any other race
It is inevitable that a country this size will fill up with settlers. Be thankful the country was colonized and not sterilized.

Natives have been living in 3rd world conditions for centuries. You’re terrified of being treated the same way Canada has treated FN people.
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Leifer wrote:2) Stanley walked up to the vehicle with a loaded pistol in his hand and that pistol discharged. The bullet struck Colton in the head and killed him. So...the pistol was pointed at Colton when it went off. The pistol was being held by Stanley when it went off. The bullet that killed Colton was loaded into the pistol by Stanley

Again, the jury acquitted Stanley and Stanley believed the gun to be empty.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

oldtrucker wrote:[quote="Jlabute

'Brass Monkey'...your right, no one has the right to tell you to not be angry,especially after having burying the last of your family, friends. You mentioned that your people are disorganised. You also mentioned that you will be completing your degree soon(damn proud of you). I have a funny feeling that all you have to do is look in the mirror to see a leader forming.

Thank you for the kind words...but we are stronger shoulder to shoulder, not out in front. Our strength comes from our power as a community.
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Brass Monkey wrote:An RCMP officer is being investigated for leaving a FB comment saying Colten deserved to be shot.

??? What in the world does that have to do with Crown and the jury?
Leifer
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Leifer »

Again, the jury acquitted Stanley and Stanley believed the gun to be empty.

Yes yes.....you keep repeating yourself for some reason.
I understand that the jury acquitted Stanley. A jury acquitted O.J. Simpson as well.

I am saying that the jury made a mistake (in my opinion).
(in my opinion) Stanley should have been charged and convicted of Manslaughter.
Two essential strategies for success.

1) Never reveal all you know
2)
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

You did read what the judge had to say I hope.
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

Brass Monkey wrote:An RCMP officer is being investigated for leaving a FB comment saying Colten deserved to be shot.

As the Officer should be, that is an ignorant thing to say if he actually said that he should be seriously punished.

However to have and officer state that in his professional opinion it was only a matter of time before he got shot, well that would be an accurate assessment as anyone engaging in such activities ,such as were being engaged in, well it runs certain risks for anyone committing crimes and shot is one of them.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Leifer wrote:
I am saying that the jury made a mistake (in my opinion).
(in my opinion) Stanley should have been charged and convicted of Manslaughter.

They actually had the option of Manslaughter as a lessor charge in their decision. Insufficient evidence, witnesses not credible and that charge did not stand.

There was a post with who wants to be a juror which explained all that. Although some here, just won\t settle for anything but Guilty as charged.

Put yourself in the shoes of a juror....read this it may help.

http://leaderpost.com/news/put-yourself ... anley-jury
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

https://behindtheyellowtapeca.wordpress ... of-racism/

Now this guy needs to look at what his true responsibilities are as Prime Minister. I think he is missing it.

Boushie’s mother’s lawyer (unknown why, but interesting that she has already obtained legal representation), Chris Murphy who said that the case “represents the elements of a larger conversation about reconciliation”. A 2nd degree murder case somehow being about “reconciliation”?

I thought this was interesting...
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

the truth wrote:
Ka-El wrote: :135: Can you show us even one example of someone suggesting that?

your in between the line comments,

Just what I expected. Like all your other little gems. Nada.

:topic:
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

interesting how on many topics your pro justice system, but the second 5 drunk native punks attack a white farmer the justice system had it all wrong, your true racist colors are coming out
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

the truth wrote:interesting how on many topics your pro justice system, but the second 5 drunk native punks attack a white farmer the justice system had it all wrong,

Yes, that's exactly what I said.

Ka-El on Feb 15th, 2018, 9:32 am wrote: Defence is claiming this was an accident, and as unlikely this scenario is it would have been up to Crown to prove it was not beyond reasonable doubt. My guess is the jury could not dismiss the possibility it was an accident and so acquitted.

There are reasons the standard of proof is set so high in a criminal case. I support that. There are a lot of other issues at play in this case, and my apologies to the more serious posters here for my being part of this little diversion. Several posters here have made some excellent points from all sides of this not so straightforward issue. I very much regret engaging with this clown and I do not want to nor will be any further part in derailing the discussion. Again, my apologies.

:topic:
blueliner
Übergod

Post by blueliner »

Brass Monkey wrote:
Jlabute wrote:Hand Canada over. Stop all progress. Watch Canada deteriorate as we all become backwards and tribal. Canada turns into a third world sh**hole country like Afghanistan. Nasty foreigners worse than settlers who do not believe in any human rights or anything virtuous move in and roost. They wipe out everyone without giving a crap about any other race
It is inevitable that a country this size will fill up with settlers. Be thankful the country was colonized and not sterilized.

Natives have been living in 3rd world conditions for centuries. You’re terrified of being treated the same way Canada has treated FN people.

Some native's do in fact live in 3rd world conditions, but the Chief's and the inner circle on the Rez's live very high on the tax $$ of hard working Canadians . Yes I feel for the poor out cast that have to live in 3rd world condition , but please don't place the blame "Canadians" place the blame on the Chiefs and the Leaders of the First Nations . :swear:
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

I'm with you, and they suggest they do not get special treatment? IF this was any other case where there was a acquittal do you for a moment believe there would be a probe?

I think someone needs to PROBE our PM right where the sun does not shine. Funny even to date he has not spoken to the victim in this matter, which in my opinion is wrong!

Return to “Canada”