CRA execs get big bonus - FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS

PuppyLove

CRA execs get big bonus - FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS

Post by PuppyLove »

Dan Albas is quoted in his letter saying:

I was shocked this week to learn that the Trudeau Liberal government authorized senior executives at CRA to receive, on average, a $35,000 bonus.

When I look on CBC, it says:

Top executives at the Canada Revenue Agency have been taking home performance pay of up to $35,000 a year on top of their six-figure salaries over the past three years, government figures show.

Seems like ol' Dan skipped "over the past three years" part when he blamed the liberal government.

Anti-Liberals will twist the stories in their favour to mislead the public.

99% of the anti-Trudeau stories are twisted, half-trues or just blatant lies to sway the public opinion.

Thankfully Liberal voters aren't stupid or blind, so they can see through the lies, and fake news.
Omnitheo
Guru

Re: CRA execs get big bonus - FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS

Post by Omnitheo »

Indeed there are a large number of "politics as usual/business as usual" complaints against the liberals, typically by anti-liberal voters who turn a blind eye when it is their party in charge making the same actions. To which I often advise, those in glass houses should not throw stones.

Should anyone like to reject the Politics as usual/business as usual practices that we see under both Conservatives and Liberals, I invite them to vote for an alternate party such as the NDP.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump

Return to “Canada”