Trudeau family hangs out with convicted attempted murderer

Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Re: Trudeau family hangs out with convicted attempted murder

Post by Catsumi »

normaM wrote:Today in my feed was a photo of Justin when visiting the red light district in Amsterdam, worth a google.
Fun article
http://nationalpost.com/opinion/kelly-m ... p-oh-i-see

A good read, thanks Norma.

What a concise synopsis of a two year gong show covering all the bases from travel snafus, broken election promises, failed trade deals, coverups, foolish taxation, failure to listen to populace and smoke-mirror policies.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Looks like JT isn't going to show up in QP today, there's a surprise. I'd be shocked if he showed up at all this week. If he ever does rear his empty head again in the hallowed halls of Parliament it will be entertaining to watch Scheer and gang tear him a new one.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Merry »

I wonder if he'll wear one of his nice new "Indian" outfits to his next QP? LOL
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

The Green Barbarian wrote:Looks like JT isn't going to show up in QP today, there's a surprise. I'd be shocked if he showed up at all this week. If he ever does rear his empty head again in the hallowed halls of Parliament it will be entertaining to watch Scheer and gang tear him a new one.

Have you known many trust fund kids who show up and take actually responsibility for their actions? I'm expecting his comments when he does show up will consist of deflections with the attitude much like "what?, she was asking for it"
common_sense_guy
Übergod

Post by common_sense_guy »

Snman wrote:Can Trudeau really be this stupid? Why on earth would he invite this guy or even associate with him? Baffling, imho.

Do you really think Trudeau was sitting there figuring out the guest list himself. Come on people put the blame where it deserves. Obviously the PM had nothing to do with it. Use your heads a bit
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Veovis wrote:
Have you known many trust fund kids who show up and take actually responsibility for their actions? I'm expecting his comments when he does show up will consist of deflections with the attitude much like "what?, she was asking for it"

I hope he bought new coloring books and crayons while he was away, so he can sit there coloring with the French translation ear piece in his ear while his MP's are served up to be eviserated.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Will he even show up in India again after misspelling 'Gandhi' (as Ghandi) in a tweet?
A tweet which has since been deleted.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

CBC really trying to make it not terrible, but it really was a terrible trip.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Jlabute wrote:Will he even show up in India again after misspelling 'Gandhi' (as Ghandi) in a tweet?
A tweet which has since been deleted.

man the guy is truly useless , i see even his supports are quiet lately
, says everything does it not
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Probably gathered around the punch bowl.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Veovis wrote:

I hope he bought new coloring books and crayons while he was away, so he can sit there coloring with the French translation ear piece in his ear while his MP's are served up to be eviserated.

*removed* Now, aren't you the same guy who's been yodelling about how great Trudeau is for taking Notley's side in the pipeline dispute? He's your hero one week, and someone to be ridiculed the next. Make up your mind!
Last edited by ferri on Feb 27th, 2018, 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Baiting
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Cactusflower wrote:
*removed* Now, aren't you the same guy who's been yodelling about how great Trudeau is for taking Notley's side in the pipeline dispute? He's your hero one week, and someone to be ridiculed the next. Make up your mind!

Unlike you, I am not an unquestioning binary automaton. I can criticize leaders when they screw up and then hide in Question Period like cowards, and I can also give them praise when they stand up for Canada and back the right team, like JT did with the KM pipeline. I even (I think) gave Horgan a bit of a chuck on the arm for making the right decision on Site C, and that wasn't easy to do, given he is un-elected and overall a really horrible person to be leading BC right now.
Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Merry »

The Green Barbarian wrote:

This interview was quite the eye opener, wasn't it?

I got a kick out of how the CBC reporter kept trying to put a "better" spin on the situation. Didn't work though.

I wish the Libs would get themselves a more appropriate Leader.
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin
Carrs Landing Viking
Übergod

Post by Carrs Landing Viking »

JT just is not ready, never was, never will be.

Return to “Canada”