PM mis spoke

Snman
Übergod

PM mis spoke

Post by Snman »

Seems JT mis spoke regarding the trade deal with India. What are the chances?

https://www.castanet.net/news/Dan-in-Ot ... n#comments
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Re: PM mis spoke

Post by Catsumi »

In essence JT's junket not only cost us a new wardrobe for five, plus entourage costs, flights for all and sundry, but a few smackaroos to the tune of Five Hundred Million Dollars.

Now, sit back and watch how the budget balances itself. :200:
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Merry »

Apparently they paid for their own "over the top" attire; but we paid for their airfare and hotels.

This was a taxpayer funded family vacation - Trudeau only had one day of meetings during the entire week. But that one day qualified him to get an all expenses paid trip to India for him and his family (not to mention all the entourage that accompanied them).

I wonder when the Canadian Public is finally going to say "enough" when it comes to this man and his abuse of taxpayer funds?
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Merry wrote: I wonder when the Canadian Public is finally going to say "enough"

Next election? We'll see.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Merry wrote:
I wonder when the Canadian Public is finally going to say "enough" when it comes to this man and his abuse of taxpayer funds?

If I was going to take a holiday on the taxpayers, I'd be in Pyeongchang right now drinking beers with Scott Moir and watching hockey!
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
blueliner
Übergod

Post by blueliner »

Catsumi wrote:In essence JT's junket not only cost us a new wardrobe for five, plus entourage costs, flights for all and sundry, but a few smackaroos to the tune of Five Hundred Million Dollars.

Now, sit back and watch how the budget balances itself. :200:

Sunny ways my friends Sunny ways :130:
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

Merry wrote:Apparently they paid for their own "over the top" attire; but we paid for their airfare and hotels.

This was a taxpayer funded family vacation - Trudeau only had one day of meetings during the entire week. But that one day qualified him to get an all expenses paid trip to India for him and his family (not to mention all the entourage that accompanied them).

I wonder when the Canadian public is finally going to say "enough" when it comes to this man and his abuse of B.C.'s environment? If I have to listen to him spout that favourite spiel of his, 'the economy and the environment go together like a paddle and a canoe. We can't have a strong economy without a clean environment'........or words to that effect ever again, I may have to throw a brick through the TV screen.

I wish he'd just stay in India, because that's where he belongs.
Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Treblehook »

One must ask, are these the actions of a very dumb man, or those of a very cunning and self-serving person? In the case of the latter, it would be difficult to dismiss the reality that his actions were anything but arrogant and totally disrespectful of the people who elected him and Canadians at large.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Snman wrote:Seems JT mis spoke regarding the trade deal with India. What are the chances?

https://www.castanet.net/news/Dan-in-Ot ... n#comments

the guy is spineless and useless, but if your a terrorist then he is your friend
Last edited by the truth on Feb 23rd, 2018, 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
If I was going to take a holiday on the taxpayers, I'd be in Pyeongchang right now drinking beers with Scott Moir and watching hockey!

You know as much as I dislike this individual, if he landed at the Olympics I would not cuss or say a negative word, as long as the idiot diden't bring along all of his great friends he buys.
Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Merry »

Cactusflower wrote:I wish he'd just stay in India, because that's where he belongs.

10/10
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

Canadians mis voted :-X
motokelowna1
Übergod

Post by motokelowna1 »

Well done True-dope lets allow all terrorists to a Gala . Well you already paid a terrorist $10 million. Lets hope Canada can actually be run by smart people.
Jhunter199
Fledgling

Post by Jhunter199 »

Might be the first thread i've seen in awhile that everyone is in agreeance...
I'm sure it will change sooner or later, but still nice to see :130:
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

I sat with a guy yesterday at a conference, a Trudeau supporter in the early days. He made a negative comment about him and I told him I remember when he defended him. He said he is sorry he voted for him. He and his wife are from the east originally.

Another thought.

People talk about whether he is spending tax payer money or his own.

Isn’t it ALL tax payer money?

I mean, who pays him his pay cheque?

Let that sink in.

Return to “Canada”