The Ungovernables

The Ungovernables

Postby Snman » Mar 4th, 2018, 9:43 am

Just what we need, another group of vandals too cowardly to show their faces. What point did they make? That they can destroy other peoples property? My, what a powerful group...of imbeciles.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/22 ... eaks-havoc
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates

Queen K likes this post.
Snman
√úbergod

Liked in: 971 posts

Re: The Ungovernables

Postby Jflem1983 » Mar 4th, 2018, 9:48 am

Should at least stand and fight with the cops if so ungovernable. These idiots are just vandals
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"

Queen K likes this post.
Jflem1983
Guru

Liked in: 3272 posts

Postby normaM » Mar 4th, 2018, 10:28 am

The Ungovernables are a group of young Artists from around the World, I imagine they aren't amused by the name being co-oped.
And then it gets tied to a Book Fair?
The punks ran and discarded their clothing
guessing their parent units have to take them mall shopping today
" where's your black hoodie Fletcher?" Had to toss it while running from the cops after smashing windows
" you ran? " Police brutality making you run Son, let's go shopping at Old Navy"
When no one will cheat with you
Maybe cheating not your thing
normaM
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 4463 posts

Postby bob vernon » Mar 4th, 2018, 10:44 am

Obviously leftists. NDPer's, Greens, and Liberals. Good conservatives would be at home with their families, and resting to put in a good days work.

3 people like this post.
bob vernon
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1409 posts

Postby ninetyninepct » Mar 4th, 2018, 10:57 am

Here we have yet another example of why we need to defend ourselves with weapons. The police and Governments either don't give a damn or are too terrified of being accused of racism or of "offending" someone. Lawlessness in the countryside is now out of control and I don't blame anyone for using whatever they have available and do whatever they deem necessary to protect their families and property.

Canada doesn't have a "justice" system, we have a "legal" system. Big difference.

Jflem1983 likes this post.
ninetyninepct
Fledgling

Liked in: 203 posts

Return to Canada