Notley showing Horgan and others what's what, and who's who.

fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Notley showing Horgan and others what's what, and who's

Post by fluffy »

Maybe Premier Notely is on the right track tightening up on the oil supply. If it cost the SJW's a few extra bucks to drive their Escalades to the protest rallies maybe that would get through to them.
“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

I am wondering if these protesters ride share or car pool to the protest site? Who has the extra keys if the designated driver gets arrested? Who pays the bail?
Bring back the LIKE button.
cr125
Board Meister

Post by cr125 »

Just curious, Is Shell Petrocan, Husky, etc... Are they ok with turning off the taps?
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

^^^^ good point. Maybe they need to tighten some screws in Ottawa.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Catsumi wrote:^^^^ good point. Maybe they need to tighten some screws in Ottawa.

There's definitely some screws loose in Ottawa all right.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

NDP on NDP/Green gov mud slinging, the Feds need to allow this to ride out a while longer :up:

Lovin every minute of it!
:popcorn:
ninetyninepct
Fledgling

Post by ninetyninepct »

[quote="tarasbulba"]Maybe we should stop all shipping containers that arrive on our ports, going to alberta. Just saying,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Good idea - shut down the Port of Vancouver. Great NIMBY attitude. That would mean the Port of Vancouver wouldn't even need exist. I rather like that idea. No stinking diesel-powered ships, thousands of Port employees out of work which means fewer cars and less pollution. Less income tax created. YAY. No diesel means hundreds of fewer dangerous Cruise ships who are going to hit the rocks or other ships and dump thousands of bodies in the ocean. One good thing about those sinkings, it would increase the Orca food supply. Hey, my ideas are getting better and better.

What do you suggest BC first stop paying for? Homeless, welfare, more schools with more teachers? How about stopping wasted ambulance calls on junkies who don't give a damn about their lives anyway? Those useless calls only cost about $500 a trip. To hell with mass transit. It's only used to take people to jobs to create income. Fewer jobs mean there is no point in mass transit. Shutting down pipelines also means Vancouver and Victoria airports would either shut down or import their jet fuel by TANKER. Tanker - dirty word. Clearly better to close airports. All they do is bring in filthy rich foreigners who pay too much for houses anyway. Have to stop that crap as those houses will be needed for subsidized / low rent housing for unemployed Port employees. DUH.

I strongly support Alberta demanding a complete safety inspection of the existing pipelines, rail lines, every rail car and every semi going through the mountains. That pipe and rail safety inspection should take at least 6 months and make all the environmental jihadists happy. Those with high calibre friends won't go hungry.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

pipeline.png
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
cr125
Board Meister

Post by cr125 »

cr125 wrote:Just curious, Is Shell Petrocan, Husky, etc... Are they ok with turning off the taps?

Heres some interesting reading , https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/al ... e38268672/
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/22 ... n-pipeline

"I’m hard pressed to think of another country that so willingly handcuffs its economy this way,” Notley said.

Good point. Where is that imbecile Trudeau?
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
sixxonesixx
Fledgling

Post by sixxonesixx »

All I'm seeing is how much idiocy is coming out of Alberta and some from B.C.. And I'm from Alberta. Simple politics Notley. Why not just try working out the solution that works for all. Why doesn't Notley just say " Hey John, How can I help find the solution you're looking for?" "Lets pool our resources" Instead she is doubling up on wrinkles. Why swarm the beehive? Art of war and all that stuff. Like really? I've seen her puff her chest and she still looks like a pouting little boy. If the pipeline goes south, then I'd be the first to blame her on her childish antics. What do you do when you're kid is bad? Starve him /her? Ya right. Notley just has to be smarter than the fox. Why aren't the 2 of them sitting down with the pipeline to work it out? I'm thinking Notley is puffing something other than her chest.
just sayin...
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

ninetyninepct wrote:
tarasbulba wrote:Maybe we should stop all shipping containers that arrive on our ports, going to alberta. Just saying,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Good idea - shut down the Port of Vancouver. Great NIMBY attitude. That would mean the Port of Vancouver wouldn't even need exist. I rather like that idea. No stinking diesel-powered ships, thousands of Port employees out of work which means fewer cars and less pollution. Less income tax created. YAY. No diesel means hundreds of fewer dangerous Cruise ships who are going to hit the rocks or other ships and dump thousands of bodies in the ocean. One good thing about those sinkings, it would increase the Orca food supply. Hey, my ideas are getting better and better.

What do you suggest BC first stop paying for? Homeless, welfare, more schools with more teachers? How about stopping wasted ambulance calls on junkies who don't give a damn about their lives anyway? Those useless calls only cost about $500 a trip. To hell with mass transit. It's only used to take people to jobs to create income. Fewer jobs mean there is no point in mass transit. Shutting down pipelines also means Vancouver and Victoria airports would either shut down or import their jet fuel by TANKER. Tanker - dirty word. Clearly better to close airports. All they do is bring in filthy rich foreigners who pay too much for houses anyway. Have to stop that crap as those houses will be needed for subsidized / low rent housing for unemployed Port employees. DUH.

I strongly support Alberta demanding a complete safety inspection of the existing pipelines, rail lines, every rail car and every semi going through the mountains. That pipe and rail safety inspection should take at least 6 months and make all the environmental jihadists happy. Those with high calibre friends won't go hungry.

Gosh, 99%, I hope you are in the running next election...you have my vote (assuming that your reply really was made in sarcasm mode)
Last edited by Catsumi on Mar 13th, 2018, 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
one wheel
Übergod

Post by one wheel »

Talk about a lack of leadership when we need it. I don't think Trudeau cares at all ? I think Ms.Notley does care.
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

sixxonesixx wrote:Why doesn't Notley just say " Hey John, How can I help find the solution you are looking for...

I can't shake the thought that what we're not seeing here is the man behind the curtain, Andrew Weaver. And he's still carrying the "Shut off the taps" torch.
“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut

Return to “Canada”