Elliott refuses to concede Ontario PC race to Ford

justincase
Board Meister

Elliott refuses to concede Ontario PC race to Ford

Post by justincase »

Christine Elliott has refused to concede the results of the Ontario Progressive Conservative leadership race that crowned Doug Ford the winner, citing “serious irregularities” in the race in which she lost to Ford by a narrow margin.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/elliott ... -1.3838057
1) People forget conservatives used to be fiscally conservative. After harper, they have become fiscally liberal and socially racist. Fascism is the only thing they wish to conserve.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Re: Elliott refuses to concede Ontario PC race to Ford

Post by oneh2obabe »

After initially challenging the results of the Ontario Progressive Conservative leadership race, Christine Elliott has conceded defeat and congratulated winner Doug Ford.

"The pace of this Ontario PC leadership race has been rapid and there have been a number of unexpected turns along the way. That is why our team took the last twenty-four hours to review the results of an election that was incredibly close,” Elliot said in a statement released after she met with Ford at an undisclosed location Sunday afternoon.

“After completing my review, I am confident in the results. I extend my congratulations to Doug Ford on a hard-fought campaign,” she said.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
justincase
Board Meister

Re: Elliott refuses to concede Ontario PC race to Ford

Post by justincase »

oneh2obabe wrote:After initially challenging the results of the Ontario Progressive Conservative leadership race, Christine Elliott has conceded defeat and congratulated winner Doug Ford.

"The pace of this Ontario PC leadership race has been rapid and there have been a number of unexpected turns along the way. That is why our team took the last twenty-four hours to review the results of an election that was incredibly close,” Elliot said in a statement released after she met with Ford at an undisclosed location Sunday afternoon.

“After completing my review, I am confident in the results. I extend my congratulations to Doug Ford on a hard-fought campaign,” she said.

I read that exact article!
1) People forget conservatives used to be fiscally conservative. After harper, they have become fiscally liberal and socially racist. Fascism is the only thing they wish to conserve.

Return to “Canada”