Loblaws privacy concerns

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Loblaws privacy concerns

Post by the truth »

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#221066 what a bunch of useless morons, in this day and age of identity theft they are asking for personal information from people after stealing from us :cuss: :cuss: :swear: :swear:

could there over educated lawyers not figure that this was out of line :135:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
daveandanne
Übergod

Re: Loblaws privacy concerns

Post by daveandanne »

I got an Email too and I looked at their privacy policy and it is done by a private company and they also state that the information will be stored in another Country. Oops that does not seem to be covered by Canada's laws. I will let my request expire in the 30 day limit they have and await the class action details that are being tossed around. Are they breaking our laws? [Again]?.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

a $25 gift for theft, how many millions did they rip people off , how many hundreds of $$$ did they rip of large famiies that eat bread everyday :swear:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

The $25 gift card from Loblaws has no bearing on what a person or family might received when the class action lawsuit is concluded.

It's a goodwill gesture same as the one offered by Save-On-Foods.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
daveandanne
Übergod

Post by daveandanne »

The money they stole was probably 100 million or more in the 10 or more years but they are sorry so it is forgiven and they will return about 100,000 dolaro's so it is now ok. It was just a minor miscalculation and it will never happen again. The janitor has been fired for this theft.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

exactly, what they did was 100% theft and anyone who was involved in this should do jail time,
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

My privacy is worth a hell of lot more then a $25 gift card, so Loblaws you can stick that gift card where sun does not shine.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “Canada”