Canada makes top 10 in 2018 global happiness index

justincase
Board Meister

Canada makes top 10 in 2018 global happiness index

Post by justincase »

Inclusive social and economic policy help to drive how we feel about ourselves and how others view us.

“The World Happiness Report published Wednesday ranked 156 countries by happiness levels, based on factors such as life expectancy, social support and corruption.

Rounding out the Top 10 are Denmark, Iceland, Switzerland, Netherlands, CANADA, New Zealand, Sweden and Australia. The United States fell to 18th place from 14th last year.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/finl ... ex-n856461
1) People forget conservatives used to be fiscally conservative. After harper, they have become fiscally liberal and socially racist. Fascism is the only thing they wish to conserve.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Canada makes top 10 in 2018 global happiness index

Post by Queen K »

I've always said this, "Is another country making you feel Canada is inferior? Then get out, I'll donate $100 bux once you're over there and can prove you've rented or bought."

"Here let me help you pack." :130:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
justincase
Board Meister

Post by justincase »

Queen K wrote:I've always said this, "Is another country making you feel Canada is inferior? Then get out, I'll donate $100 bux once you're over there and can prove you've rented or bought."

It makes a difference when you have a government working for the people again after Canada's decade of darkness!
1) People forget conservatives used to be fiscally conservative. After harper, they have become fiscally liberal and socially racist. Fascism is the only thing they wish to conserve.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

justincase wrote:
It makes a difference when you have a government working for the people again after Canada's decade of darkness!

working for what people?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Those who make under 300k per year. Aka the majority of us.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
justincase
Board Meister

Post by justincase »

Omnitheo wrote:Those who make under 300k per year. Aka the majority of us.

Yes, the people!
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

Harper and crew were hardly a decade of darkness. I did not care for them, but if you want to know what a decade of darkness looks like - the 1990s BC NDP - and the current usurper BC NDP/LEAP are already making that bunch look good.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
justincase
Board Meister

Post by justincase »

hobbyguy wrote:Harper and crew were hardly a decade of darkness. I did not care for them, but if you want to know what a decade of darkness looks like - the 1990s BC NDP - and the current usurper BC NDP/LEAP are already making that bunch look good.

Interesting hypothesis, but if you compare the NDP's administration to the other provinces and do the same with the BC Liberal Liberal government, the NDP win...and they didn't leave a trail of thousands of dead bodies in their wake. (PS - I hate defending the NDP)

http://commonsensecanadian.ca/bc-libera ... -ndps-90s/
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

Canada has always been in the top 10 every single year the report has come out. This isn't some sort of JT made us all happier story in fact it seems he has made us less happy.
The report from 2018 shows a period of 2015-2017. We scored 7.328
The report from 2016 shows a period of 2013-2015. We scored 7.404
The report from 2015 shows a period of 2012-2014. We scored 7.427
The report from 2014 shows a period of 2011-2013. We scored 7.477

What's the point? All Harper years we were above the JT years. So we are less happy with JT than Harper.

I ignore the 2017 report because it was half Harper half JT, but it was lowest at 7.316
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
ninetyninepct
Fledgling

Post by ninetyninepct »

justincase wrote:
Queen K wrote:I've always said this, "Is another country making you feel Canada is inferior? Then get out, I'll donate $100 bux once you're over there and can prove you've rented or bought."

When do you think this might start? 2019? The current Federal Liberals absolutely HATE Canada and Canadians with a passion. We repeatedly see Trudeau's contempt for Parliament, Laws, Canada, and Canadians. There are few people in Canada who are more disgusting and offensive as Trudeau and his Ministers.
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Mar 17th, 2018, 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Off Topic
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

justincase wrote:
Yes, the people!

yes, keep believing that, proletariat morons.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

justincase wrote:
Interesting hypothesis, but if you compare the NDP's administration to the other provinces and do the same with the BC Liberal Liberal government, the NDP win...

Yes, like they won 77-2 in the 2001 election. Whoops, no they lost 77-2. Because they suck.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

ninetyninepct wrote:
justincase wrote:

When do you think this might start? 2019? The current Federal Liberals absolutely HATE Canada and Canadians with a passion. We repeatedly see Trudeau's contempt for Parliament, Laws, Canada, and Canadians. There are few people in Canada who are more disgusting and offensive as Trudeau and his Ministers.

Repeatedly eh? You sure you’re not getting Trudeau mixed up with Harper? Everything Trudeau has done has been done for Canadians. You’re hyperbole doesn’t trump facts, and your claims fall flat when the previous PM was the one repeatedly found in contempt of parliament.

But then again, you might just be fed up with the attitude behaviour and actions shared by multiple successive conservative and liberal governments. Looking for a change to a party who has not been a part of this? Excellent, NDP will appreciate your vote.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump

Return to “Canada”