Canada Can not Deport Criminals.

Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Canada Can not Deport Criminals.

Post by Ken7 »

https://globalnews.ca/video/4095726/glo ... rom-canada

Now this is news I've never heard. According to the report if the other Country do not want the Criminal they will not send travel documents and we are stuck with them.

The current Government of course is trying to wash their hands as the previous cut funding. I really have a problem with this, it does not matter which Government failed to take action, action needs to be taken. As a example if a Immigrant from Somalia that walked into Manitoba ends up committing murder as a example, he will do his time and then will not be returned to Somalia if his Government does not want him.

Maybe the current Government best start filtering these people out real quickly and possibly closing the flood gates.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Canada Can not Deport Criminals.

Post by GordonH »

The people of Canada need to tell those in Ottawa the vetting process should be toughening up, if that means delays on entry... so be it
May not weed out all of them (criminal element), should be able to get 99.9% of them.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

GordonH wrote:The people of Canada need to tell those in Ottawa the vetting process should be toughening up, if that means delays on entry... so be it
May not weed out all of them (criminal element), should be able to get 99.9% of them.

Sadly once they are here, if the country they came from does not want them we are stuck.

Not good, and when you think of it if Drug Traffickers as a example from the Philippines complete there time, do we want them back here?? I say no keep them!
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

GordonH wrote:The people of Canada need to tell those in Ottawa the vetting process should be toughening up, if that means delays on entry... so be it

Get real. That would be labeled both 'non inclusive' and 'racist'. We're hooped, especially with Trudeau and company in charge. If anything, the vetting process is, or will be, loosening. Watch and see.
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Ken7 wrote:https://globalnews.ca/video/4095726/global-news-exclusive-criminals-who-cant-be-deported-from-canada

Now this is news I've never heard. According to the report if the other Country do not want the Criminal they will not send travel documents and we are stuck with them.

The current Government of course is trying to wash their hands as the previous cut funding. I really have a problem with this, it does not matter which Government failed to take action, action needs to be taken. As a example if a Immigrant from Somalia that walked into Manitoba ends up committing murder as a example, he will do his time and then will not be returned to Somalia if his Government does not want him.

Maybe the current Government best start filtering these people out real quickly and possibly closing the flood gates.

not going to happen with jt in charge and soft on crime left wing nutjobs supporting him,
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Snman wrote:Get real. That would be labeled both 'non inclusive' and 'racist'. We're hooped, especially with Trudeau and company in charge. If anything, the vetting process is, or will be, loosening. Watch and see.

Add in how our justice system does not give a damn about the victims of crime. It's more important the person charged of a crime is made comfortable. Then every year the prisoner gets a parole hearing, victim is dragged thru the possible horrible memories again.... over & over. i.e members of the Johnson & Bentley families (as of just 1 example)
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

Ken7 wrote:Sadly once they are here, if the country they came from does not want them we are stuck.

I know I'm delusional, but thought a parachute and a push would reunite the scum to the country they should be living in/came from. Has to be contractors out there that provide this service.....Hmmmm
I am not wealthy but I am rich

Return to “Canada”