Luke...I am your ????

susyq
Fledgling

Re: Luke...I am your ????

Post by susyq »

If a girl wants to be a boy - fine, If a boy wants to be a girl - fine. But to verbally make all boys, girls, men & women "gender neutral" is absurd, don't you think?? Just because Trudeau can't figure out who he wants to be & wants to be gender neutral does NOT give him the right to shove it down our throats.... Just sayin'
Omnitheo
Guru

Re: Luke...I am your ????

Post by Omnitheo »

susyq wrote:If a girl wants to be a boy - fine, If a boy wants to be a girl - fine. But to verbally make all boys, girls, men & women "gender neutral" is absurd, don't you think?? Just because Trudeau can't figure out who he wants to be & wants to be gender neutral does NOT give him the right to shove it down our throats.... Just sayin'

And that is in no way what is happening. A single government agency is allowing people to choose how they wish to be greeted.

It’s like if suddenly Shaw says they’ll let me opt to have my bill addressed “Dear John Smith” instead of “Dear Mr. Smith”

That doesn’t suddenly remove your ability to use the word Mister. It’s not being shoved down your throat. It’s a voluntary preference option available for people who don’t want to be referred to something other than what they identify as. You are free to keep being Mr.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump

Return to “Canada”