Marijuana legalization facing key vote in Senate today

justincase
Board Meister

Marijuana legalization facing key vote in Senate today

Post by justincase »

Senators are set to vote later today on whether to pass the government's marijuana legalization bill on to the next leg of the legislative process. If there's not enough support in the increasingly independent Upper Chamber, the bill could die.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/marijua ... -1.3853956
Last edited by justincase on Mar 22nd, 2018, 11:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
1) People forget conservatives used to be fiscally conservative. After harper, they have become fiscally liberal and socially racist. Fascism is the only thing they wish to conserve.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Andrew Scheer under investigation for firearm comment

Post by GordonH »

Criminals (every gang member) don't follow any gun laws as it is, all the guns in their hands were illegally obtained (most likely smuggled into Canada).

Since Canada can't even stop the importation of illegal drugs (they get some but not all), same with importation of illegal guns or the ones that can be illegally purchased.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

GordonH wrote:Criminals (every gang member) don't follow any gun laws as it is, all the guns in their hands were illegally obtained (most likely smuggled into Canada).

Since Canada can't even stop the importation of illegal drugs (they get some but not all), same with importation of illegal guns or the ones that can be illegally purchased.

The guns on the street are not smuggled in. There r millions of guns on the streets. There is very few registered guns comparitively. Wise to assume everyone is armed
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote:Criminals (every gang member) don't follow any gun laws as it is, all the guns in their hands were illegally obtained (most likely smuggled into Canada).

Jflem1983 wrote:The guns on the street are not smuggled in. There r millions of guns on the streets. There is very few registered guns comparitively. Wise to assume everyone is armed

Wow, Canadian criminals (gang members) buy their guns legally across the counter.... interesting.

Just heads up Jflem1983 my comments are/were not aimed at regular joe or jane's wanting a gun/s, they were aimed at criminal element within borders of Canada (not the US).
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “Canada”