2% of Canadians love Trudeau no matter what

Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

2% of Canadians love Trudeau no matter what

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Sometimes, there's just no fixing REALLY stupid.

Canadians disapprove of Trudeau’s trip to India, poll suggests

According to the survey, 59 per cent of respondents said the Prime Minister’s trip was not a success, and another 18 per cent said it was somewhat not a success. Some 10 per cent of respondents said it was somewhat of a success, while only 2 per cent said it was a success. Another 11 per cent were unsure.

The Nanos poll of 1,000 Canadians was conducted March 7-12. It is considered to be accurate within 3.1 percentage points, 19 times out of 20.

Pollster Nik Nanos said the fact that only 12 per cent of respondents gave Mr. Trudeau’s trip a positive rating shows that it did not work out well for the Liberals.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politic ... -suggests/
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
jimmy4321
Guru

Re: 2% of Canadians love Trudeau no matter what

Post by jimmy4321 »

Still this trip Lol

You got shares in Koehler, American Standard, Delta ?? [icon_lol2.gif]
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

LOL, right as long as Trudeau is in any news article!

And Gone_Fishin is wrong to attach me to this. I'm not in the 2 percent, or any 2 percent for that matter. :up:

GF, how could you? :admin:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

You're in my top 2% QK. You and two other posters on here that fawn over every single stupid thing Trudeau does. The Shiny Pony is losing his luster, though. He's plummeting in opinion polls, his party will be ousted in 2019, and he's the laughing stock of the world. You might be careful not to be judged by the company you keep.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Gone_Fishin wrote:You're in my top 2% QK. You and two other posters on here that fawn over every single stupid thing Trudeau does. The Shiny Pony is losing his luster, though. He's plummeting in opinion polls, his party will be ousted in 2019, and he's the laughing stock of the world. You might be careful not to be judged by the company you keep.

You can kindly take me off "your" top 2% and start reviewing threads where I am posting beside you with dismay at yet another Trudeau gaffe.

The wetlands thread? Yes it's there.
The poppy wreath debacle? Right there too.

And a few others. Don't make me prove it.

So take me off your list right now. :bethecoffee: <----you need a coffee with lots of cream and sugar.

Conversely, you find where I'm constantly fawning all over him in these threads and show me. Can't do it can you? :up:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Given that the poll has a 3.1% margin of error, making a big deal regarding 2% is technically making much ado about nothing.

considered to be accurate within 3.1 percentage points
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.

Return to “Canada”