Scheer Builds Creepy Psychological profiles from data mining

justincase
Board Meister

Re: Scheer Builds Creepy Psychological profiles from data mi

Post by justincase »

[quote="The Green Barbarian"And that's a good thing. I didn't know much about this guy, but now that you've brought him to my attention, I really like him. He went to Oxford, and before that Trinity University, so he has some religious background too. I am a fan of politicians who go to universities with Trinity in the title.[/quote]

And then, why didn't you vote for Kelowna's Stephen Fuhr? Superstar F-18 jet fighter pilot Major, Former Conservative and graduate of Trinity Western? Instead, you put your vote behind, nice guy, Ron Cannon, used car salesman, forever stuck on the backbenches before he got the boot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Fuhr
1) People forget conservatives used to be fiscally conservative. After harper, they have become fiscally liberal and socially racist. Fascism is the only thing they wish to conserve.
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Does Fuhr pay his digital influencer team well? That would be the christian thing to do.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Gone_Fishin wrote:Does Fuhr pay his digital influencer team well? That would be the christian thing to do.

Oh knock it off, what do you know about "the Christain thing to do" anyways? :laugh:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

Really Queen? BAd form for you, you are better than that even if you don't like someone.

Do you tell others their Muslim faith justifications or is only perceived " white " religions open for mocking?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Veovis wrote:Really Queen? BAd form for you, you are better than that even if you don't like someone.

Do you tell others their Muslim faith justifications or is only perceived " white " religions open for mocking?

Yes, I usually am, aren't I? :D
And this isn't about religion. Any religion.

:topic:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

justincase wrote:
And then, why didn't you vote for Kelowna's Stephen Fuhr?

who is Stephen Fuhr again? That name sounds familiar. Anyway, I voted for Dan Albas, as that is my MP. And I am sure glad I did, as I don't have to look back with shame that I played a role in installing the current gang of dufuses we have in power in Ottawa right now.

Superstar F-18 jet fighter pilot Major, Former Conservative and graduate of Trinity Western?

Fuhr is a graduate of Trinity Western? Don't you leftist types hate that school? Aren't you one of the first to start calling everyone racists and bigots etc if they don't follow your personal values and morales? So how can you be supportive of someone who went to Trinity? So does Hamish get a break from you because he went to a religious school too? Or are you just going to keep being a massive hypocrite and a blatant Liberal shill?

Instead, you put your vote behind, nice guy, Ron Cannon, used car salesman, forever stuck on the backbenches before he got the boot.

And thanks to the brainless virtue-signalling PC morons we have running the country, Fuhr will be forever stuck on the backbenches because of his genitals.

And his name is spelled "Cannan" btw. At least people know who Ron is, unlike your guy. What was his name again?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
justincase
Board Meister

Post by justincase »

The Green Barbarian wrote:who is Stephen Fuhr again? That name sounds familiar. Anyway, I voted for Dan Albas, as that is my MP. And I am sure glad I did, as I don't have to look back with shame that I played a role in installing the current gang of dufuses we have in power in Ottawa right now.

Dan Albas, another nice guy, forever pinned to the backbenches of Conservative history. Poor repesentative for the S. Okanagan Merrit who is only known for his fake outrage....and he's really bad at pretending to be angry, it's pain full to watch him growl grrrrrr!

Fuhr is a graduate of Trinity Western? Don't you leftist types hate that school? Aren't you one of the first to start calling everyone racists and bigots etc if they don't follow your personal values and morales?

So, are you saying that there are alternative morals like your alternative facts? Is that what you are implying?

So does Hamish get a break from you because he went to a religious school too?

Working with, or at, the racist, pundit internet media site, the Rebel, ended any respect I may have had Hamish as it shows his lack of Christian Values and he would't have used "white-spot" dogwhistle techniques in his campaign promotions.

And thanks to the brainless virtue-signalling PC morons we have running the country, Fuhr will be forever stuck on the backbenches because of his genitals.

He is already the Chair of the standing committee on defence

Hamish take on dogwhistle politics: We don't take this lightly in Canada!
1) People forget conservatives used to be fiscally conservative. After harper, they have become fiscally liberal and socially racist. Fascism is the only thing they wish to conserve.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Gone_Fishin wrote:Does Fuhr pay his digital influencer team well? That would be the christian thing to do.

Veovis is right, I focussed on the wrong side of your quote.
Please show us any party, politician or NGO which does NOT have a "digital influencer" team, or individual.
I put forward the idea that it is naive in today's digital, social media driven world to believe there are many left today without such a thing.

Would you agree Gone_Fishin that you are also part of a "digital influencing" team right here on castanet? Maybe not paid, but nevertheless. :bethecoffee: <---did you get your coffee this morning? :D
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

justincase wrote:
Dan Albas, another nice guy, forever pinned to the backbenches of Conservative history.

We will see in 2019 if this changes when Scheer wins. At least unlike with the Liberals, his genitals shouldn't get in the way of whether or not he makes it as a cabinet minister. I'm not so sure that being a "back-bencher" is all that bad anyway, as long as you are a good MP and known in the community. Unlike the guy who's the MP for Kelowna, what's his name again?

Poor repesentative for the S. Okanagan Merrit who is only known for his fake outrage....and he's really bad at pretending to be angry, it's pain full to watch him growl grrrrrr!

Considering we all know you are consumed by partisan hate, I will take this a compliment for Albas.

So, are you saying that there are alternative morals like your alternative facts? Is that what you are implying?

No, I am implying that you are a fat moronic hypocrite. It wasn't that hard to figure out.

Working with, or at, the racist, pundit internet media site, the Rebel, ended any respect I may have had Hamish as it shows his lack of Christian Values and he would't have used "white-spot" dogwhistle techniques in his campaign promotions.

Did he actually work there? And if he did, should anyone care what you think of the Rebel? It's easy to call it "racist", but you are a paid partisan troll. If Hamish was like the guy from Kelowna (what's his name again?) and went to a religious school then I think they should be regarded equally.

He is already the Chair of the standing committee on defence

Ok, and that guy that invited the attempted murderer Atwal to the party in India with Sophie was some Pacific Party chair. Everyone gets a title with the Liberals. Sounds great. Why didn't he make it as a cabinet minister? Was it his genitals?

Hamish take on dogwhistle politics: We don't take this lightly in Canada!

Great! Go Hamish go. I am really liking this guy. Thanks for drawing attention to him. He's going to be a key component to helping bring down the disgusting moronic Liberals.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
justincase
Board Meister

Post by justincase »

The Green Barbarian wrote:We will see in 2019 if this changes when Scheer wins.

When Scheer wins what?

No, I am implying that you are a fat moronic hypocrite. It wasn't that hard to figure out.

Thank you.

It's easy to call it "racist", but you are a paid partisan troll.

That's all you can do is call me names GB. I don't get "PAID" - Truth is its own reward.
Plato :130:

Ok, and that guy that invited the attempted murderer Atwal to the party in India with Sophie was some Pacific Party chair. Everyone gets a title with the Liberals. Sounds great. Why didn't he make it as a cabinet minister? Was it his genitals?

Talk about partisan hate brother...GRRRRRRR! Topic already covered in another thread and we already know a minister of Harper wrote Jaswell Atwall a PERSONAL letter of recommendation and invited him to Conservative fundraisers.
:topic:

Great! Go Hamish go. I am really liking this guy. Thanks for drawing attention to him. He's going to be a key component to helping bring down the disgusting moronic Liberals.

Racist, dogwhistle politics repulsed Canadians last time and it will repulse Canadians this time....good luck with Hamish, he's a smart man. Just not that smart and pays too much attention to BIG DATA!
Last edited by justincase on Mar 27th, 2018, 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

justincase wrote:
When Scheer wins what?

The federal election in 2019. DUHHHHHHHHH

Go Hamish go. Let's hope you can put that Trinity training into place to have the same success as that guy did in Kelowna that ran for the Liberals. His name escapes me right now.
justincase
Board Meister

Post by justincase »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
justincase wrote:
When Scheer wins what?

The federal election in 2019. DUHHHHHHHHH

Go Hamish go. Let's hope you can put that Trinity training into place to have the same success as that guy did in Kelowna that ran for the Liberals. His name escapes me right now.

Keep praying GB, but it's not likely even your Dr. Boys can help you but sending him you tithings!
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
justincase wrote:
And then, why didn't you vote for Kelowna's Stephen Fuhr?

who is Stephen Fuhr again? That name sounds familiar. Anyway, I voted for Dan Albas, as that is my MP. And I am sure glad I did, as I don't have to look back with shame that I played a role in installing the current gang of dufuses we have in power in Ottawa right now.

Superstar F-18 jet fighter pilot Major, Former Conservative and graduate of Trinity Western?

Fuhr is a graduate of Trinity Western? Don't you leftist types hate that school? Aren't you one of the first to start calling everyone racists and bigots etc if they don't follow your personal values and morales? So how can you be supportive of someone who went to Trinity? So does Hamish get a break from you because he went to a religious school too? Or are you just going to keep being a massive hypocrite and a blatant Liberal shill?

Instead, you put your vote behind, nice guy, Ron Cannon, used car salesman, forever stuck on the backbenches before he got the boot.

And his name is spelled "Cannan" btw. At least people know who Ron is, unlike your guy. What was his name again?

You don’t know who fuhr is and can’t remember his name?

But you told us to vote for him!

The Green Barbarian wrote:I would suggest that everyone support Fuhr if you want to see a change in the Okanagan. At least he's visited the real world

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=63329&p=1916978&hilit=Harper#p1916978
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump

Return to “Canada”