Congratulations Trudeau! You made it! $1 trillion!

Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Congratulations Trudeau! You made it! $1 trillion!

Post by Smurf »

No! That is comparing the facts that we actually have to work from. Trying to say Trudeau is less by comparing a 29 month figure to a 117 month figure is totally wrong.......just saying. I believe you know that, you just like arguing.....just saying.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
Blast

Post by Blast »

For the "person" with all the answers: justincase

1. How much will the Trudeau government reduce emissions with their $50/ton carbon tax?
2. What percentage does Canada contribute to global warming (GHG)?
3. What line items historically has the BC gov't allocated the carbon tax to?
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

burnedatstake wrote:[
every single write off for a business - is a subsidy. not providing employees with good benefits is a subsidy - especially when it costs the government money. every manipulated or lobbied defeat of raising wages to a rational minimum - is a subsidy. manipulation of politics and elections or members - is a subsidy. the list goes on and on.

OMG if you are going to troll the man, at least get it somewhat coherant.

If a write off is a subsidy but paying lower wages (which are a subsidy according to you) then they actually counteract each other. If he raises wages he gets a larger subsidy there if he lowers wages it's apparently a subsidy as well. Oh my goodness what babble.

Keep trolling him, as you clearly aren't trying to have a discussion, but at least put the tiniest bit of effort into the trolling, otherwise he's just going to point out that "NDP/LEAPers are even to lazy to troll right"....he will trust me.

Return to “Canada”