Breastfeeding hockey mom

jasond_71
Board Meister

Breastfeeding hockey mom

Post by jasond_71 »

https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/22 ... g-brouhaha
Tell me why this is a story? If she wants to breastfeed who cares. Woman are being shamed for breastfeeding and they are being shamed for not breastfeeding.
You should do whatever you can, breastfeeding or not. Breastfeeding is best for babies but millions of us were fed with formula and are successful people with no allergies. This is the same with so many issues we complain about. Maybe if we stopped worrying about what everyone else was doing we would all be less stressed:)
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Re: Breastfeeding hockey mom

Post by Catsumi »

There, there now. Have a glass of milk.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Beats me. Human life is offensive to some people.
You prefer chocolate milk?
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
heycarmelina

Post by heycarmelina »

People baffle me. Apparently babies aren't allowed to eat?
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Well .... All I can say is that , with the temperature in the dressing rooms being as cold as they typically are the child most likely had no problems ....

And good on her ... Nothing like early exposure to the game to spark the kids interest in it .
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

I dont think its as big of deal as people want it to be. They quoted one negative comment which said its fine just didnt want to see it in a restaurant.
who staged, took and published the photo?. Milky Way Lactation Services.
I think its just a publicity thing, get there name out there. No one really cares, couple odd monkeys maybe
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Jhunter199
Fledgling

Post by Jhunter199 »

I think some groups are trying to make this a bigger deal than it actually is. There's nothing wrong with breastfeeding; there's nothing wrong with breastfeeding in public. Now with that being said, why a picture of a topless woman caring for her child was posted on social media, IMO, was put there for one reason, and that was to create a controversy.
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

Big deal. She’s in a woman’s change room. Deal with it.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

I love this story,its as canadian as it gets, i love it :up:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

the truth wrote:I love this story,its as canadian as it gets, i love it :up:

Like hockey , beer , bacon and red and black mac jackets , eh !
and let's not forget the maple syrup ..
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

you got it.............. :smt045
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

I think its just a publicity thing, get there name out there. No one really cares, couple odd monkeys maybe

I think this country needs to see it IMO ...

Our turnip of a leader keeps harping on a " lack of national identity" , ye t he can't see it through his naqib ....

This is who "we" are ....
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Mar 31st, 2018, 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
Catri
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Catri »

MAPearce wrote:

I think this country needs to see it IMO ...

Our turnip of a leader keeps harping on a " lack of national identity" , ye t he can't see it through his naqib ....

This is who "we" are ....
the truth wrote:jt will have her arrested because this is too, true canadian for him

Way to take a beautiful Canadian thing and poison it with partisanship, boys. That's very American of you.
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

the truth wrote:jt will have her arrested because this is too, true canadian for him

No, he'd demand she does it again so he could join her for a photo-op. Maybe with a doll attached to his breast.
I haven't failed until I quit.

Return to “Canada”