Mississauga restaurant bombing

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Mississauga restaurant bombing

Post by the truth »

"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
whitecandle
Board Meister

Re: Toronto restaurant bombing

Post by whitecandle »

Toronto? The bombing happened in Mississauga -6th populous municipality in Canada - and the police investigating aren't calling it a hate crime or an act of terrorism.
Remember yesterday. Dream tomorrow. Live like crazy today.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Mississauga restaurant bombing

Post by the truth »

nor did i :135:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
AlienSoldier
Übergod

Post by AlienSoldier »

Lets hope they catch these guys. Idiots doing what they do best, trying to scare everyone.
Nedroj
Übergod

Post by Nedroj »

Probably another wacko "INCEL" loser like the guy that drove into pedestrians earlier.
'I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand' - Confucius
Bigjohn69
Fledgling

Post by Bigjohn69 »

Nedroj wrote:Probably another wacko "INCEL" loser like the guy that drove into pedestrians earlier.

The incel.movment is linked to rightwing extremists .

The Facebook post “situates the attack as extremist and terrorist,” says J.M. Berger, an expert at the International Center for Counter-Terrorism in the Hague. “Misogyny isn’t new, and ideological misogyny isn’t new. Having a distinct movement that is primarily defined by misogyny is [fairly] novel

It is,also thought of as terrorist movment by the hague counter terrorist centre . They track terrorism arou d the planet
recent months, an right offshoot known as “Chad Nationalism,” has attempted to court frustrated young men by peddling them white nationalist ideologies while providing them with encouragement and advice on obtaining a muscular “Chad” body. Activists in the “Chad Nationalist” movement often speak about drawing in attractive women who adhere to male-dominant “traditional” gender roles and will give birth to multiple children in order to combat changing ethnic demographics in western countries.

So if the bombers are incels they most likely are terrorists and extremists
Always Sunny
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Always Sunny »

AlienSoldier wrote:Lets hope they catch these guys. Idiots doing what they do best, trying to scare everyone.

Last month I was in line at the Service Ontario you see next door in some pics helping a friend renew his plates. It was a super busy complex, Starbucks, Montana’s, lots of new build high rises across the road. Kind of amazing more weren’t hurt, and more severely.

Return to “Canada”