G7 Protest [Quebec]

Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

G7 Protest [Quebec]

Post by Treblehook »

I wonder if the Canadian media is ever going to catch on to reality when it comes to these individuals mounting protests like the current one in Quebec? These are a bunch of anarchists who really amount to professional for a lack of a better term, protesters. The way our media reports on these events, suggests that these people and their cause are representative of real, everyday, working Canadian citizens. I wonder how many people believe that to be fact. The way these events are reported by our media infers legitimacy and in doing so, I believe encourages these people to continue mounting protests that cost the tax payers of this country a fortune. IMHO, they ought to be given no media coverage whatsoever.... let the police neutralize them as a threat to security of these events with the least amount of force as is necessary...but neutralize them they must!!! This is the same mentality that surfaced with the masked, black shirted hoodlums who were such a catalyst to much of the destruction and violence that occurred during the hockey riot in Vancouver. They show up everywhere, in spite of the fact that the have the privilege of living in one of the best countries in the world. Losers.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Re: G7 Protest [Quebec]

Post by Because_They_Lie »

Treblehook wrote:I wonder if the Canadian media is ever going to catch on to reality when it comes to these individuals mounting protests like the current one in Quebec? These are a bunch of anarchists who really amount to professional for a lack of a better term, protesters. The way our media reports on these events, suggests that these people and their cause are representative of real, everyday, working Canadian citizens. I wonder how many people believe that to be fact. The way these events are reported by our media infers legitimacy and in doing so, I believe encourages these people to continue mounting protests that cost the tax payers of this country a fortune. IMHO, they ought to be given no media coverage whatsoever.... let the police neutralize them as a threat to security of these events with the least amount of force as is necessary...but neutralize them they must!!! This is the same mentality that surfaced with the masked, black shirted hoodlums who were such a catalyst to much of the destruction and violence that occurred during the hockey riot in Vancouver. They show up everywhere, in spite of the fact that the have the privilege of living in one of the best countries in the world. Losers.

You seem to be saying that those who pay their taxes have no right to voice their opinion.

Seems standing up to dictatorship and a corrupt so-called government (Corporation) in your mind equates to anarchy, odd.

It seems you believe that if the media gave no coverage to the protesters that Canada would save money, also odd.

I support civil G7 protesters, they have courage unlike someone sitting behind a key board voicing their opinion.

Anyone who thinks the G7 occurs each year for the betterment of themselves personally or for their country as a whole is a fool devoid of wisdom.
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

People have the right to protest.

And media has the right to report what Canadians are protesting.
generalposter
Board Meister

Post by generalposter »

From reports I’ve read this weekend long party and a couple of additional lunch dates/meetings cost the Canadian taxpayers $600,000,000. The lions shsre of that was for security yet Justine assures us that Canada is safe. Add to that the $400,000,000 he just gave away to educate girls in foreign countries and the weekend bill totals ...wait for it...

1 BILLION DOLLARS. It’s not even over yet. Imagine how far that would go towards our veterans, disability, border control and low income seniors that built this country.

If I had access to the protest I’d be voicing my outrage too.
Someone has to say it.
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

Investing in the education of young women and girls in underprivileged countries is a good investment. Maybe not so much for me today, but for my grandchildren. Those countries that accept such a helping hand will become better trading partners in the future, and more egalitarian and democratic in the future as a result.

It is one of those investments that is a win-win-win. No immediate return, but in the long term, a great return for Canada and a great return for humanity.

Anyway, I was watching some coverage of the protestors, and they are not a cohesive force, but a collection of disparate against this, against that, against the other. What I didn't detect was any viable alternative being proposed by the protestors.

Democracy and capitalism aren't perfect - but they are one heck of a lot better than any other forms of doing things we have seen tried (E.g. Maoism).
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

Because_They_Lie wrote:Seems standing up to dictatorship and a corrupt so-called government (Corporation) in your mind equates to anarchy, odd.

And which "dictatorship" is this that you speak of?
Because_They_Lie
Banned

hobbyguy wrote:Investing in the education of young women and girls in underprivileged countries is a good investment. Maybe not so much for me today, but for my grandchildren. Those countries that accept such a helping hand will become better trading partners in the future, and more egalitarian and democratic in the future as a result.

It is one of those investments that is a win-win-win. No immediate return, but in the long term, a great return for Canada and a great return for humanity.

Anyway, I was watching some coverage of the protestors, and they are not a cohesive force, but a collection of disparate against this, against that, against the other. What I didn't detect was any viable alternative being proposed by the protestors.

Democracy and capitalism aren't perfect - but they are one heck of a lot better than any other forms of doing things we have seen tried (E.g. Maoism).

Canada is a Corporation.

I completely disagree with the funding for girls, it makes no sense that my/our money goes to pay for females of other countries when I see homeless, uneducated, unemployed females here in this very city in which I live - just the like the male population.

Its a fraud, just like Justin - closeted liar - is this his little "pet project" the homosexual that he is? The man that makes it painfully obvious that he would rather be a female!?

What about funding for education of males? I guess they are educated enough in Justine's mind - I am not on board with this male vs. female game our so-called government is playing - all the while shouting "diversity" no - this is division of the sexes - lets not forget to mention the new gender identification garbage and the grooming that our government under Justine is actively doing in our schools with our young children and the laws that have been created to enforce it. This pervert needs to be removed from any position of influence in my opinion.

As for the protesters and your lack of knowledge of their purpose, thank your media for the lack of real journalistic coverage.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Because_They_Lie wrote:Canada is a Corporation.

Please explain & clarify.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

OKkayak wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:Seems standing up to dictatorship and a corrupt so-called government (Corporation) in your mind equates to anarchy, odd.

And which "dictatorship" is this that you speak of?

The dictatorship & lies of Corporation of Canada

Canada is registered at the US Securities Exchange Commission as a "foreign division" (of USA Inc).
https://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000230098&owner=exclude&count=40

The Corporation of Canada owns you...and pays the City State of London, which pays the city state of the Vatican....

https://inpursuitofhappiness.wordpress.com/2006/12/02/canada-is-a-corporation-under-uk-queen/
Because_They_Lie
Banned

generalposter wrote:From reports I’ve read this weekend long party and a couple of additional lunch dates/meetings cost the Canadian taxpayers $600,000,000. The lions shsre of that was for security yet Justine assures us that Canada is safe. Add to that the $400,000,000 he just gave away to educate girls in foreign countries and the weekend bill totals ...wait for it...

1 BILLION DOLLARS. It’s not even over yet. Imagine how far that would go towards our veterans, disability, border control and low income seniors that built this country.

Exceptional breakdown.

Realize the security is for Justin and the other 6 elite reps. not for the so-called country and it citizens - for 7 individuals who rest upon the upper levels of the hierarchy of power to protect against the chattel referred to as Canadians.

None of the 1 billion of tax payers money you speak of will make an ounce of positive difference in Canadian lives, just greater debt for you and your family. - these girls must be extra special, I know a few Canadian girls who can use the money for food let alone education. What a friggen evil joke.
Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Treblehook »

Because_they_lie..... I don't believe any of the things you allege. Of course people have the right to protest and to voice their displeasure. At the same time, I recognize criminal behavior when I see it. People who protest with masks on their faces, while destroying public or private property are just that... criminals. We see these folks, often referred to as anarchists, at otherwise peaceful and orderly protests.... in Canada and in the USA. No debate on that I am sure.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

generalposter wrote:From reports I’ve read this weekend long party and a couple of additional lunch dates/meetings cost the Canadian taxpayers $600,000,000. The lions shsre of that was for security yet Justine assures us that Canada is safe. Add to that the $400,000,000 he just gave away to educate girls in foreign countries and the weekend bill totals ...wait for it...

Why do you use his name in the feminine as if it's an insult? What exactly is wrong with being a woman?
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Treblehook wrote:Because_they_lie..... I don't believe any of the things you allege. Of course people have the right to protest and to voice their displeasure. At the same time, I recognize criminal behavior when I see it. People who protest with masks on their faces, while destroying public or private property are just that... criminals. We see these folks, often referred to as anarchists, at otherwise peaceful and orderly protests.... in Canada and in the USA. No debate on that I am sure.

'Agent Provocateur' is what you are referring to.

Yes, they are criminals.

agent provocateur: a person who is employed by a government to encourage people in political groups to do something illegal so that they can be arrested
https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/agent-provocateur
Last edited by Because_They_Lie on Jun 13th, 2018, 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

JLives wrote:

Why do you use his name in the feminine as if it's an insult? What exactly is wrong with being a woman?

Immaturity and misogyny abounds here
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
generalposter
Board Meister

Post by generalposter »

Because_They_Lie wrote:

Exceptional breakdown.

Realize the security is for Justin and the other 6 elite reps. not for the so-called country and it citizens - for 7 individuals who rest upon the upper levels of the hierarchy of power to protect against the chattel referred to as Canadians.

None of the 1 billion of tax payers money you speak of will make an ounce of positive difference in Canadian lives, just greater debt for you and your family. - these girls must be extra special, I know a few Canadian girls who can use the money for food let alone education. What a friggen evil joke.

Canada is broken and is getting worse by the day.

Federal agencies intended to provide service and support to Canadian citizens are dysfunctional, mismanaged and unable to serve the taxpayers as intended. Hundreds of thousands of life long tax paying Canadian citizens are being denied a multitude of assistance services every year. Meanwhile, billions of dollars and countless resources and manpower are being spent to support useless summits, illegal immigrants, refugees, immigrants, drug addicts and criminals. Wake up people. If this country were private enterprise the people in management would be replaced immediately because they have lost sight of who they need to help first.

Justine is systematically tearing down the structure and people that built this country by giving it all away. It's no surprise that people are protesting.
Someone has to say it.

Return to “Canada”