Wynne cries for her Liberal entitlement

Wynne cries for her Liberal entitlement

Postby Gone_Fishin » Jun 10th, 2018, 2:32 pm

Liberals Tears Don’t Justify Special Treatment Or Official Party Status

With no lack of remorse, Wynne had stated that she now believes that Doug Ford should change the political rules to better match her circumstances.

by Ali Taghva

After 15 years of corruption, taxation, regulation, and stagnation, the once mighty Ontario Liberal Party has been shattered at last.

In fact, receiving less than the required 8 seats, the party will no longer have official party status within Queens park.

Why Does This Matter?
The Liberals will receive far less money for staff, less guaranteed time to address the government, and have far less prominent seats on committees.

Why Are These Rules In Place?
The requirement on seats largely ensures that a party must receive support that is not only regional but also broad i.e. moderating parties and forcing platforms to be more diverse.

In response to this potentially game-changing loss of resources, Kathleen Wynne has made what is in my view, a brazen and entitled request which highlights at its core the problems which have brought the Liberals to their current standing.

With no lack of remorse, Wynne had stated that she now believes that Doug Ford should change the political rules to better match her circumstances.

Now, why is this so brazenly entitled rather than just entitled?

Well, in the 2003 political atmosphere the Liberals denied a similar request from the NDP, and well everyone remembers.

Horwath herself recently stating the following when pressed on the issue:

“The people gave the Liberals seven seats, that’s what they have in the legislature and that’s what they’re going to have to deal with.”

It seems as if the Liberals believe that because their party holds a special place in their own hearts and minds, other parties should bend over backwards to provide them with new benefits.

A real situation of “give me it because I’m Special”

The truth of the matter is that this is the exact myopic outlook that has put the Liberals in their current position today. They believed that because of their name they could win with such a tarnished history, and with a tarnished leader.

Today it seems that Wynne and the Liberals at large, may not have learned from their recent utter defeat.

It’s time the party stops expecting the Ontario electorate to simply vote for them, and begin to earn the votes and trust of the Ontario citizens through honest hard work.

snip

The rules should not change. They should.

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/liber ... ty-status/
Hey Horgan, orange and green mixed together make brown, and that's the colour of crap!

5 people like this post.
Gone_Fishin
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 3232 posts

Re: Wynne cries for her Liberal entitlement

Postby the truth » Jun 10th, 2018, 2:38 pm

i expect nothing less from these left wings, pure scum she is
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Gone_Fishin likes this post.
the truth
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 5571 posts

Re: Wynne cries for her Liberal entitlement

Postby Gone_Fishin » Jun 12th, 2018, 6:30 am

Hey Horgan, orange and green mixed together make brown, and that's the colour of crap!

The Green Barbarian likes this post.
Gone_Fishin
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 3232 posts

Return to Canada