Trudeau Liberal riding chair's profane Facebook rant

Trudeau Liberal riding chair's profane Facebook rant

Postby Gone_Fishin » Jun 21st, 2018, 6:56 pm

Outrage over Liberal riding chair's profane Facebook rant

Bryan Passifiume
Published: June 21, 2018

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, left. poses with Vancouver-East riding chair Mark Elyas. Facebook photo

A federal Liberal riding association chair is under fire for a vitriolic Facebook rant which calls for supporters of U.S. President Donald Trump to be separated from their children and exiled to detention camps.

In the now-deleted exchange on his personal Facebook page, Mark Elyas — the Liberal Party of Canada’s riding chair for Vancouver-East — reacted angrily towards critics on social media who expressed displeasure at him posting an anti-Donald Trump Youtube video on his Facebook page, entitled “Mr. President, F— You!”

“How very stately of you,” wrote commenter Tracey Wilson Wednesday afternoon.

“Is this the typical language we can expect out of the Liberal Party when they are supposed to be representing Canadians? Disgusting.”

In reply, Elyas unleashed a verbal assault upon Wilson — defending his anti-Trump stance.

“My personal page,” he wrote.

“Trump is a bigot, homophobe, racist, and misogynist. He can go f— himself. Why are you on (my) personal page? We aren’t even friends. In fact, you can f— yourself, too, you racist Trump supporter.”

That profane reply garnered nearly 70 responses before it was deleted about an hour later.

“I don’t support Trump,” Wilson replied, pointing out to Elyas that even though it was posted on his personal Facebook page, the privacy settings for the post were set to public.

“Is this how you always speak to women?” said Wilson.

Elyas replied that his reply is typical for all Trump supporters “like you,” and “general bigots as well.”

When another commenter accused Elyas of being a bigot, Elyas replied in the affirmative.

“I am,” he wrote, going on to describe Trump supporters “subhuman pieces of s—.”

“They need to be rounded up and placed in camps away from public view,” he wrote.

“Their kids should be taken away from them for child abuse.

“Every Trump supporter is a racist piece of s—.”

By Thursday evening, Elyas posted a statement on the Vancouver East Liberals’ official Facebook page, defending his post and continuing his diatribe against the president and his supporters.

“I will put it out there: I hate Donald Trump and everything he and his supporters represent; mainly white supremacy; racism; misogyny; xenophobia; homophobia; and fascism,” he wrote, adding he refuses to resign from his position with the Liberal party.

snip

That was followed soon after by a post on Elyas’ personal Facebook page featuring a drawing of a completely nude Trump baring his genitals.

Elyas’ LinkedIn profile shows an association with the federal Liberals spanning 12 years, starting with a stint as communications chair with the Liberal Party of Canada in Vancouver-East in February, 2006, later serving as vice-president and a four-year term as president.

The Liberal party website lists Elyas as riding chair for Vancouver-East.

Elyas has a history of bad behaviour on social media.

Shortly after Donald Trump’s Nov. 9, 2016 victory in the United States presidential election, Elyas commenced a campaign of profane and scatalogical insults on Twitter — calling the 45th president “*bleep*,” accusing him of being a pedophile, urging Trump to commit suicide, and writing he hopes the president “chokes on his food and dies.”

http://torontosun.com/news/national/out ... ebook-rant
Hey Horgan, orange and green mixed together make brown, and that's the colour of crap!

Jflem1983 likes this post.
Gone_Fishin
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 3230 posts

Re: Trudeau Liberal riding chair's profane Facebook rant

Postby Gone_Fishin » Jun 22nd, 2018, 6:08 am

LILLEY: Liberal official has social media meltdown over Trump

Brian Lilley
Published: June 21, 2018

Mark Elyas, chair of the Vancouver East riding association, posted a dance remix of a congressional intern, yelling “f— you” at Donald Trump, and when questioned on social media, he lost control.

Elyas called for Trump supporters “to be rounded up and placed in camps away from public view.”

He even went on to say that Trump supporters should have their children seized.

“Their kids should be taken away from them for child abuse,” Elyas wrote. “Every Trump supporter is a racist piece of s—.”

Elyas, who has a history of referring to Trump as a pedophile, has fat shamed him in posts and used the very un-PC word “re-tarded” to refer to the president, went into complete meltdown mode on Thursday.

“You can f— yourself, too, you racist Trump supporter,” Elyas wrote in response to Tracey Wilson.

Wilson had seen Elyas make comments on another thread where he was slamming gun owners. After clicking through, she says she was shocked at what she saw and questioned him.

“I was shocked to see the language and dismissive type of attacks against our largest trading partner,” Wilson said in an e-mail.

“As a party official, your posts should reflect some professionalism.”

Wilson says she would not describe herself as a Trump supporter and was shocked that a Liberal Party official would speak this way in public.

“No. Just Trump supporters like you. And general bigots,” Elyas said when asked if this is how he speaks to all women.

Elyas is not only the president of the Vancouver East Liberals, he is the riding chair and in charge of election readiness, according to the party website and his own comments online.

The left coast apparatchik has been photographed often with Trudeau and other top Liberals including Defence Minister Harjit Sajjan.

snip

http://torontosun.com/opinion/columnist ... over-trump
Hey Horgan, orange and green mixed together make brown, and that's the colour of crap!

Jflem1983 likes this post.
Gone_Fishin
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 3230 posts

Postby Jflem1983 » Jun 22nd, 2018, 6:14 am

Tracey Wilson is awesome.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2482 posts

Postby miss_sterious » Jul 1st, 2018, 10:31 pm

The liberals all eventually show their character. He sounds pretty tolerant and inclusive. Interesting how they make a big deal about wanting to hear ‘strong female voices in leadership’, yet bully any women who have views different to their own. It’s also interesting how they create their own moral code; detaining criminal’s children is NOT okay, yet murdering millions of babies in the womb is to be celebrated. One day, these people will have to stand before their maker, and will have a lot of explaining to do...

2 people like this post.
miss_sterious
Fledgling

Liked in: 59 posts

Postby Jflem1983 » Jul 1st, 2018, 11:57 pm

Tracey Wilson would take down both JT and this other guy. That woman is rather skilled. She is my FB friend and i have a lot of respect for her and what she is doing for Canada
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2482 posts

Return to Canada