Credit cards to lower fees

csm
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Credit cards to lower fees

Post by csm »

Sparki55 wrote:That is the way to be soupy! We rely on people like csm to have all those awesome visa perks tho! Points and travel are wonderful but only possible because they know it will attract suckers who will rack up them cards and pay interest to support my travel!

Gee, how much does they pay you to be a Liberal disinformation critic? A free visa card?
Also, you didn't even come close to the intent of my statement. But, I guess one can't expect much from a liberal leech.
Compliance is a tool used by dictators, to take your freedom and never give it back.
Enjoy your new "Slave State"!
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

I have had a free Presidents Choice Mastercard since they came out with them about 25 or so years ago.Thousands of dollars in free groceries in that time. I have a free Visa credit/debit card in the US but no points. There is no need to pay fees these days and you should never pay credit card interest at anytime. Actually I haven't paid bank fees of any sort since Presidents Choice
(now Simpli Financial ) opened.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
Sparki55
Guru

Post by Sparki55 »

csm wrote:Gee, how much does they pay you to be a Liberal disinformation critic? A free visa card?
Also, you didn't even come close to the intent of my statement. But, I guess one can't expect much from a liberal leech.

Liberal leech? [icon_lol2.gif]
I think many on here would call me a conservative.
I do get a free visa, platinum card. :biggrin: lots of free vacation points!

I read that you think the consumer should get a break on interest rates instead of corporate getting this break on fees. I understand you're intent but it was very misinformed and incorrect.

Return to “Canada”