Watching Liitle Andy Scheer's Conservative Party Implode

Jflem1983
Guru

Re: Watching Liitle Andy Scheer's Conservative Party Implode

Post by Jflem1983 »

Way easier to buy a gun on the street than it is legally. What does that tell you. Our laws are broken. The law abiding are pigeon holed while the lawless run free. BERNIER 2019
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

crookedmember wrote:He has no leadership skills, no brains, no education, no charisma and no chance of becoming Prime Minister.

I thought Andrew had a BA in history. So he does have some education, like Justin. Perhaps history is more relevant than literature. So he has brains. He has a chance of becoming Prime Minister seeing Justin is less useful than a wet noodle in doing anything important and his charisma is different than Justin’s. Justin’s charisma is like “hey dude, got a joint and some booze, wanna party wit me and I can grab her puzzi?”

Justin’s last two educational journeys ended in failure. He isn’t smart enough to be an engineer, and he flunked out of environmental studies and will make everyone in Canada pay for it.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

The online flank of the Conservative party is moving over to Bernier. The likes of Faith Goldy, Stefan Molyneux, and Lauren Chen (Roaming Millennial), and Lauren Southern. Scheer is too moderate to keep these types in the tent.
Last edited by Glacier on Oct 11th, 2018, 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
burnedatstake
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by burnedatstake »

why is rempel still there then? she is alberta extreme.
the capitalist idea of liberty is that one persons right to profit can be greater than another persons right to live.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

burnedatstake wrote:why is rempel still there then? she is alberta extreme.

Oops, I meant "online" flank, which is largely right of the average conservative. Scheer is too bland and moderate for those types. We could see a similar split like we did back in the early 1990s with most of the Reform types moving to Bernier. Those are not necessarily right of the Scheer types, but they are more politically engaged, younger, and more activist in nature.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

As long as the bible thumpers are kept at bay, I don't think the Peoples Party of Canada is that that only appeal to the right fringe.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

^^^

Agree. Hope that extremists go into hibernation during this critical time in our country's future.

Sensible, responsible and thoughtful adults are what is required now. We need to look forward to a better future, otherwise we shall keep travelling down a very dark road where our values, economy and the very face of Canada is lost, irretrievably forever.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
burnedatstake
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by burnedatstake »

Catsumi wrote:^^^

Agree. Hope that extremists go into hibernation during this critical time in our country's future.

Sensible, responsible and thoughtful adults are what is required now. We need to look forward to a better future, otherwise we shall keep travelling down a very dark road where our values, economy and the very face of Canada is lost, irretrievably forever.

dear god. was the death march procession music playing in the backround when you were typing that doom and gloom?
the capitalist idea of liberty is that one persons right to profit can be greater than another persons right to live.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Haha. A little lighthearted Chopin.

A good accompaniment to seeing in a new era.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-scheer-marks-one-year-countdown-to-federal-election-with-campaign/

And little Andy is off and crawling!

SNIP

“It’s going get worse, it’s going to get nasty,” said Scheer, who insisted Trudeau also has the news media and pundits on his side"

Yup, wee Andy "no stance on anything" is following Trump's script. What a joke! Perhaps he is jealous of all the attention that Max has been getting?
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

I expect Scheer to have about as much chance of happening as fetch.

But in the very unlikely event little Andy forms a government, I'd expect Harper 2.0 policies.

Meaning tax cuts for the richest Canadians and corporations, while everyone else gets no jobs, no growth and saddled with another $160 billion of debt used to finance tax cuts for the richest Canadians and corporations.

It surprises me that so many Reform/Alliance cpc supporters are pensioners and the elderly. You'd think that after being around so long, they'd know trickle down economics doesn't work and is simply a scam to transfer money from the middle class to the rich.

But no, they somehow think this cpc is on their side.

What was it P.T. Barnum said?
All posts 100% moderator approved!
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

crookedmember wrote:
What was it P.T. Barnum said?

if he was alive and living in Canada right now? "Don't vote Liberal. The only people dumber than the party leader are its supporters".
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

hobbyguy wrote:
And little Andy is off and crawling!

and you Liberal shills are all already crapping your pants and posting disgusting nonsense about the Conservatives. You have already shot your bolts and the game hasn't even started yet! Just wait until the Conservatives learn to walk. Gerald Butts better get his puppet shined up, because what they are doing now isn't working.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
burnedatstake
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by burnedatstake »

The Green Barbarian wrote:and you Liberal shills are all already crapping your pants and posting disgusting nonsense about the Conservatives. You have already shot your bolts and the game hasn't even started yet! Just wait until the Conservatives learn to walk. Gerald Butts better get his puppet shined up, because what they are doing now isn't working.

are you and right wingers intimidated by getting shots? scheer has already promised a nasty election cycle. and when i see a headline like that i think to myself.......and that is different from your party in the past - how? i am sure that we will see some real bazzinga commercials from the PC party. i just wonder to myself - if those didnt work last time.......why repeat history? you know - where you lost spectacularly? last time it was about harper. this time it wont be enough to be about trudeau. because scheer hasnt grabbed canada by the collar yet and wowed them.

Return to “Canada”