Watching Liitle Andy Scheer's Conservative Party Implode

Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Re: Watching Liitle Andy Scheer's Conservative Party Implode

Post by Ka-El »

crookedmember wrote:It's almost like these elderly, racist idiots want to lose again bigly.

Grabbed from the Okanagan Conservatives facebook page this morning (since removed).

[icon_lol2.gif] oh man, I guess they had to wait for someone who could explain to them why it was bigoted.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Ka-El wrote:
crookedmember wrote:It's almost like these elderly, racist idiots want to lose again bigly.

Grabbed from the Okanagan Conservatives facebook page this morning (since removed).

[icon_lol2.gif] oh man, I guess they had to wait for someone who could explain to them why it was bigoted.

It is the truth. As if that guy is the most capable soldier in Canada. Or ever had been. He was picked to make JT look multi cultural. Thats it thats all.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Jflem1983 wrote:
Ka-El wrote: [icon_lol2.gif] oh man, I guess they had to wait for someone who could explain to them why it was bigoted.

It is the truth. As if that guy is the most capable soldier in Canada. Or ever had been. He was picked to make JT look multi cultural. Thats it thats all.

This is an example of some of the little things the People's Party of Canada is going to have to look out for
from among its membership if they really want to be seen as a credible alternative. :smt045
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

[icon_lol2.gif] oh man, I guess they had to wait for someone who could explain to them why it was bigoted.[/quote]
It is the truth. As if that guy is the most capable soldier in Canada. Or ever had been. He was picked to make JT look multi cultural. Thats it thats all.[/quote]
This is an example of some of the little things the People's Party of Canada is going to have to look out for
from among its membership if they really want to be seen as a credible alternative. :smt045[/quote]

To be honest. there was a few East Indians at the PPC meeting. I think my party will be fairly multi cultural from day one. Wont need to brown wash like JT
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Ezra Levant slams Scheer in his analysis of this Harper interview, and rightly so.

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

Jflem1983 wrote:
How is that racist or bigoted

Because Saijjan is qualified and experienced.
He's just a selfish, corrupt, jerk. His poor showing has nothing to do with race or "affirmative action."

Claiming he's bad at his job because he's brown is idiotic and achieves nothing but gets the racists riled up; Something normal people with a brain don't consider when someone's bad at their job.

Glacier wrote:Ezra Levant slams Scheer in his analysis of this Harper interview, and rightly so.

Ezra needs to start talking about lizard people and conspiracies more... then he'd be Canada's version of Alex Jones.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Jflem1983 wrote:[icon_lol2.gif] oh man, I guess they had to wait for someone who could explain to them why it was bigoted.

To be honest. there was a few East Indians at the PPC meeting. I think my party will be fairly multi cultural from day one. Wont need to brown wash like JT[/quote]

Not if you continue to refer to them as “East Indians”
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump

Return to “Canada”