The next $10 million dollar man

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: The next $10 million dollar man

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Brass Monkey wrote:
I’ll put $1000 against that bet, seeing as this man was never abused or had his human rights violated for 10 years like Khadr.

aren't his "human rights" being violated right now, because Canada isn't just bringing him back with open arms, and instead leaving him in a horrible camp where he is being interrogated and "treated like an animal"? You can bet the Khadr legal teams are already drafting the documents. There is too much money at stake here.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Catsumi wrote:
Don't know for sure, but I strongly suspect the younger ones are becoming inured and are ok living with murderers and ISIS as next door neighbours. They also seem to be ok with path JT is taking on all fronts, including spending us into debt forevermore.

for the "younger ones" as you call them, what I find amusing is the innate hypocrisy of their arguments, that they don't even realize. I am sure the radicalized young leftists in Canada would be screaming "bigot" at anyone who says that perhaps this guy shouldn't be allowed back into Canada, and yet would lose their crap on anyone who would tweet "all homosexuals must die" (and they should lose their crap on people that would tweet that, everyone should). Somehow, this guy is cool to them, including his homophobia, even though he tweeted such hatred toward gay people, because the right wing types don't want him in Canada. That's the part that just gets me. Rather than agree with anyone on the right, they would rather welcome hate-filled gay-hating terrorists back in to Canada. Just makes me shake my head.

Paul Joseph Watson used the term "pathological altruism" to describe people like the ones above. I think it's a great term.

Last edited by The Green Barbarian on Oct 9th, 2018, 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 9th, 2018, 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 9th, 2018, 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

This thread, and the entire site, is edging into Alex Jones territory. The rants, the outrageous accusations of anyone in charge of any level of government. The tantrums.
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
aren't his "human rights" being violated right now, because Canada isn't just bringing him back with open arms, and instead leaving him in a horrible camp where he is being interrogated and "treated like an animal"? You can bet the Khadr legal teams are already drafting the documents. There is too much money at stake here.

You should do a review of human rights before speaking on them ironically or not...you know nothing of the sort of condition he’s being kept in, he could be sleeping on silk sheets and drinking lemonade for all we know. Besides, nothing compares to 10 years at GITMO.
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

^^^^^

Really? Are you serious?

He was treated very well in GITMO by all accounts. Given the Koran for reading material when he requested same.

Given 3 squares per day, lots of time to lounge about.

Then, suddenly, he was "tortured" but arrived into JT's welcoming arms...no scars, burns or fingernails missing.

Receives 10 Million.

How is it that terrorists, murderers and world shiite disturbers are rewarded by OUR government?
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

Catsumi wrote:^^^^^

Really? Are you serious?

He was treated very well in GITMO by all accounts. Given the Koran for reading material when he requested same.

Given 3 squares per day, lots of time to lounge about.

Then, suddenly, he was "tortured" but arrived into JT's welcoming arms...no scars, burns or fingernails missing.

Receives 10 Million.

How is it that terrorists, murderers and world shiite disturbers are rewarded by OUR government?

He was 15 when taken to GITMO, where he was deprived of sleep for weeks at a time, sentenced to unlawful periods of solitary confinement that invoked extreme paranoia and psychosis, he was dragged through puddles of his own urine, guards would sometimes refuse him the right to say his daily prayers. He was a minor that was being tortured by Americans in the most brutal detention Center in the Western Hemisphere. It’s strange to view this whole predicament from the western world, an American travels thousands of kilometres to invade his home country, kick down the door to his home, kill his family but he’s the terrorist...
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Lots of drama in one paragraph. Crime Writers of America looking for new contributors, maybe you .... Never mind.

"Torture" has taken on a whole new meaning since the last Fed election. (How many more days to Rectification??)

Cry me a river.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

Catsumi wrote:Lots of drama in one paragraph. Crime Writers of America looking for new contributors, maybe you .... Never mind.

"Torture" has taken on a whole new meaning since the last Fed election. (How many more days to Rectification??)

Cry me a river.

Torture has been the same for a century, to physically or mentally maim a person in the pursuit of intel is torture. The Hollywood methods of breaking fingers and pulling teeth is not a total reality. Nobody with a sense of sanity is going to defend GITMO and their egregious history of unspeakable methods of interrogation. The only people whining and crying about Khadr are conservatives, it’s been more than a year and still I see conservatives saying veterans, homeless, disabled etc aren’t getting treated right because “Trudeau is giving away all the money to terrorists”.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

And I agree with the multitudes of Canadians, be they Cons, Libs, NDP, whatever, that are fed up to teeth with JT's sympathetic handling of unsavory, murderous folks

You can defend JT, terrorists, monetary rewards for terrorists all you want. But, it must be lonely out there. You dare not say out loud in public what you say here in these forums.

Unknown
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

bob vernon wrote:This thread, and the entire site, is edging into Alex Jones territory. The rants, the outrageous accusations of anyone in charge of any level of government. The tantrums.

and the expected Leftist bull :cuss: in response. Right on cue.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Brass Monkey wrote:
You should do a review of human rights before speaking on them ironically or not...

As should you, oh great opiner on "human rights". What a crock.

you know nothing of the sort of condition he’s being kept in,

And neither do you. But when JT and his gang of jelly-spined losers secretly pay this clown $10 million bucks to avoid his victims being able to freeze it like he did with Khadr, I am sure you'll be there to cheer the whole clown-show on with the rest of your warm tummy buddies. What else is new.

he could be sleeping on silk sheets and drinking lemonade for all we know. Besides, nothing compares to 10 years at GITMO.

Is this what Elizabeth May told you to post? More leftist nonsense, from an angry uninformed leftist desperately trying to sell the backward narrative that somehow these gay-hating murderers are "victims".
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

Catsumi wrote:And I agree with the multitudes of Canadians, be they Cons, Libs, NDP, whatever, that are fed up to teeth with JT's sympathetic handling of unsavory, murderous folks

You can defend JT, terrorists, monetary rewards for terrorists all you want. But, it must be lonely out there. You dare not say out loud in public what you say here in these forums.

It was not a monetary reward, it was compensation for neglecting a Canadian citizen while he as a teenager was being subjected to unspeakable abuses. I don’t surround myself with conservatives who obsess over such frivolous topics and the ones that I do aren’t so dramatic as the ones on this forum. “Trudeau’s a terrorist! Canada gives free money to jihadists!”
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Brass Monkey wrote:
You should do a review of human rights before speaking on them ironically or not...

As should you, oh great opiner on "human rights". What a crock.

you know nothing of the sort of condition he’s being kept in,

And neither do you. But when JT and his gang of jelly-spined losers secretly pay this clown $10 million bucks to avoid his victims being able to freeze it like he did with Khadr, I am sure you'll be there to cheer the whole clown-show on with the rest of your warm tummy buddies. What else is new.

he could be sleeping on silk sheets and drinking lemonade for all we know. Besides, nothing compares to 10 years at GITMO.

Is this what Elizabeth May told you to post? More leftist nonsense, from an angry uninformed leftist desperately trying to sell the backward narrative that somehow these gay-hating murderers are "victims".

I never said he was a victim..in fact I said he could be getting gold star treatment for all we know. I personally don’t care if they had him chained to a fence post, if you can’t recognize the difference between capturing a grown man who’s fully aware of his association and locking up a 15 year old kid in GITMO then you’re purposely ignoring the truth. There has been absolutely nothing said by anybody in the Canadian government about compensation or monetary sum being allocated for Muhammad Ali, what right do Americans have to freeze Canadian assets being transferred to one another? Are you rooting for the yanks now?

Return to “Canada”