boxman180
Fledgling

Walmart, Amazon, etc.

Post by boxman180 »

WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Re: Walmart, Amazon, etc.

Post by WalterWhite »

Pretty much what I'd expect from a Walmart minion. So, I'll bite -why so puzzled boxman?
Last edited by WalterWhite on Dec 9th, 2018, 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

i love this kid :up: way to stand up for yourself , and the others that are afraid to stand up for themselves because they do not want to lose there jobs, and people wonder why they are always hiring , that's upper management for ya
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
lensbaby
Board Meister

Post by lensbaby »

Good luck getting a reference :)
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

i would hiring him. a young man with balls for a change, nice to see :up:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

the truth wrote:i love this kid :up: way to stand up for yourself , and the others that are afraid to stand up for themselves because they do not want to lose there jobs, and people wonder why they are always hiring , that's upper management for ya

Maybe, just maybe he actually is the useless waste of skin his boss called him out as. Maybe, just maybe he's just another entitled millennial thinking a profitable big box store owes him more than the part-time minimum wage job he signed up for, but does nothing to educate and better himself to make himself more of an asset to his employer. Just another self-attention seeker through social media. Don't let the door hit you on the *bleep* on the way out Jackson.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

could be, would be nice to know, if he was a good or bad employee
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

Someone doesn't like where they're working and they quit and move on. What a concept :up:

BTW, to the OP, why is a story/post about a Walmart in Grande Prairie relevant to a discussion forum about the Central Okanagan?
Last edited by OKkayak on Dec 9th, 2018, 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

WalterWhite wrote:Maybe, just maybe he actually is the useless waste of skin his boss called him out as. Maybe, just maybe he's just another entitled millennial thinking a profitable big box store owes him more than the part-time minimum wage job he signed up for, but does nothing to educate and better himself to make himself more of an asset to his employer. Just another self-attention seeker through social media. Don't let the door hit you on the *bleep* on the way out Jackson.

It doesn't matter if he was a useless employee or not, he did the right thing and quit. Better than staying there and pointing the finger at everyone else and demanding what he doesn't deserve. :up:
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

OKkayak wrote:Someone doesn't like where they're working and they quit and move on. What a concept :up:

agree i have done it myself a few times in my 20's and even my 30's i know it might be hard for some on here to believe but i have told a few of my bosse's in my past to go f themselves on my way out the door , never had a problem to speak my mind thank god
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Sounds like somebody will be enjoying min. wage jobs for life with an attitude like this.

And then whine how employers don't treat anybody right.

LOL.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Even Steven wrote:Sounds like somebody will be enjoying min. wage jobs for life with an attitude like this.

LOL.

or employers should treat there employees better
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

the truth wrote:
Even Steven wrote:Sounds like somebody will be enjoying min. wage jobs for life with an attitude like this.

LOL.

or employers should treat there employees better

Or just move on :up:
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

the truth wrote:or employers should treat there employees better

Better treatment is earned, not given.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

on that i agree, so was he a good or bad employee,

Return to “Canada”