Kenney, national spotlight

jimmy4321
Guru

Kenney, national spotlight

Post by jimmy4321 »

I wonder if Kenney is eying Dimples job when the Cons look for a new leader next year? He's definitely be a better choice and seems more calculating.
All this, being the ring leader for these premiers and considering the national exposure, is it even possible to make that jump?

He's young enough to hold off.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Re: Kenney, national spotlight

Post by Ka-El »

jimmy4321 wrote:I wonder if Kenney is eying Dimples job when the Cons look for a new leader next year?

As a grown adult he would have at least made a much more palatable choice than dimples. :smt045
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jul 12th, 2019, 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
floppi
Lord of the Board

Post by floppi »

A perfect choice, he's already shown contempt for the election process by cheating during Alberta's leadership race. I wonder how that investigation by the RCMP is going? Hopefully a little better than the Normal affair, although there was that suppression of evidence in that case by...what's his name............Oh yeah Kenney [icon_lol2.gif] :biggrin:
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

Kenney would be a good fit leading this CPC.

He's a lifer in politics. He's been collecting government paycheques since his 'twenties. He's never held a real job. His highest level of education completed is high school. He's under Harper's thumb.

He has less education and real world experience than a Starbucks barista, but he's perfect for the CPC. He has the one skill that counts: he's a grifter.
All posts 100% moderator approved!
floppi
Lord of the Board

Post by floppi »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jul 12th, 2019, 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Do not alter quotations.
burnedatstake
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by burnedatstake »

floppi wrote:A perfect choice, he's already shown contempt for the election process by cheating during Alberta's leadership race. I wonder how that investigation by the RCMP is going? Hopefully a little better than the Normal affair, although there was that suppression of evidence in that case by...what's his name............Oh yeah Kenney [icon_lol2.gif] :biggrin:

he came by those skills honestly. he was a prominent member of the conservative party when members and staff were charged and convicted of election crimes. wonder what the ethics commissioner thought of that?
the capitalist idea of liberty is that one persons right to profit can be greater than another persons right to live.
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

Kenney was actually considered the leading candidate for 'Conservative" leadership until he decided not to run. Ever the opportunist, Kenney flipped over to Alberta politics because he saw a shoo in, and one where his past baggage would not haunt him (like the TFW debacle).

Kenney has his federal gold plated pension locked up to maximum - now he will get his Alberta gold plated pension locked up to maximum.

I honestly think Kenney will stay put in Alberta politics - he can be a "bomb thrower" and an incompetent (which he always was, except for political maneuvering where he shines) and not have any consequences as long as he sports "blue" in Alberta. Kenney has waaay too much stinky baggage at the federal level - he can't hide like Scheer does.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
burnedatstake
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by burnedatstake »

hobbyguy wrote:Kenney was actually considered the leading candidate for 'Conservative" leadership until he decided not to run. Ever the opportunist, Kenney flipped over to Alberta politics because he saw a shoo in, and one where his past baggage would not haunt him (like the TFW debacle).

Kenney has his federal gold plated pension locked up to maximum - now he will get his Alberta gold plated pension locked up to maximum.

I honestly think Kenney will stay put in Alberta politics - he can be a "bomb thrower" and an incompetent (which he always was, except for political maneuvering where he shines) and not have any consequences as long as he sports "blue" in Alberta. Kenney has waaay too much stinky baggage at the federal level - he can't hide like Scheer does.

i also wonder if it was a well thought out conservative agenda in back rooms (or in clements case gentlemen clubs) to create the us vs them scenario between provinces and the feds to interfere with federal oversight on the provinces.
the capitalist idea of liberty is that one persons right to profit can be greater than another persons right to live.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

jimmy4321 wrote:I wonder if Kenney is eying Dimples job :

Why would he want to lead the Federal NDP?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
burnedatstake
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by burnedatstake »

The Green Barbarian wrote:Why would he want to lead the Federal NDP?

cause they have a better chance of winning than the other guys?

Return to “Canada”