USA supplies IS with weapons

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Re: USA supplies IS with weapons

Post by Thinktank »

steven lloyd wrote:Yes, lets round them up and get this done ...

The good thing about that is - occasionally warmongers like Ariel Sharon
reap what they sow - and that makes it all worth it.

warmonger spent years in a coma - Butcher of Beiruit
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

westbankkid wrote:You're an individual. Most Canadians support what Canada is doing. If it was me I would send in planes with Napalm and bomb the BAS*ards including their whole families. That way their children can't kill anymore "INFIDELS" as they put it. Wipe them out is the only way. Mother father son and daughter and all realatives.

Please back up the statement that appears in bold font with documentation that proves the statement to be true, thank you.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

westbankkid wrote: Most Canadians support what Canada is doing.
BelieveNothing wrote: Please back up the statement that appears in bold font with documentation that proves the statement to be true, thank you.

a new Ipsos Reid poll conducted on behalf of Global News indicates that a full majority (64%) of Canadians support a further deployment with Canadian air power to the region
• Those aged 55+ (75%) are more likely than those aged 35 to 54 (61%) or 18-34 (53%) to support the use of CF fighter jets against ISIL targets (something to do with maturity and acquired knowledge I suppose).
• Among those who haven’t finished high school, support is split at 50%/50%. However, among those with a high school diploma (65%), some post-secondary education (66%) or a university degree (64%), support is much higher.
(something to do with level of education - again, acquired knowledge a factor).

http://www.ipsos-na.com/news-polls/pres ... px?id=6618

you’re welcome
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

These are some of the findings of an Ipsos Reid poll conducted between September 30 to October 1, 2014 on behalf of Global News. For this survey, a sample of 1,003 Canadians from Ipsos' Canadian online panel was interviewed online. Weighting was then employed to balance demographics to ensure that the sample's composition reflects that of the adult population according to Census data and to provide results intended to approximate the sample universe. The precision of Ipsos online polls is measured using a credibility interval. In this case, the poll is accurate to within +/ 3.5 percentage points, 19 times out of 20, had all Canadian adults been polled. All sample surveys and polls may be subject to other sources of error, including, but not limited to coverage error, and measurement error.

i think those dates are important. prior to the 'mission', prior to the attacks.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

So we are told in the media that ISIS is trying to defeat Assad and is trying to create an expansive caliphate in the middle east...that's the storyline

One of the main rules of warfare is to not fight a war on two fronts because it stretches resources and man power too far

But with ISIS we are being asked to believe by the media that ISIs is trying to fight a war on multiple fronts

Firstly ISIS was fighting Assad, then it was fighting other rebel groups, then it was fighting the iraqis, then it was fighting the yezidis, then it was fighting the kurds, then the turks, then it started supposedly beheading westerners where they picked one from each of the zionist controlled countries...heck they even picked a scot right before the scottish referendum (fear makes people vote more conservatively) and now they are taking on the canadians

So are we really supposed to believe that ISIS is so suicidal that it would pick a fight with every neigbour and NATO country all at the same time?

I mean ok it took a bit of imagination to dream up the ISIS plan after public opinion foiled the first attempt to get boots on the ground in syria but its like the NWO narrative writers can't even write a realistic storyline anymore

maybe they've brought in some hollywood people because frankly it's all going a bit hollywood

They need to sack their current script writers and bring back the 911 team. Now THAT was a storyline.....i mean that fooled a LOT of people, for a while anyway

It's going to be interesting to see how they weave the ebola and ISIS storylines together
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

Thinktank wrote:
The good thing about that is - occasionally warmongers like Ariel Sharon
reap what they sow - and that makes it all worth it.

warmonger spent years in a coma - Butcher of Beiruit

I'm reporting this.
Posting pics of some old women's udders is against the rules.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

BelieveNothing wrote: I mean ok it took a bit of imagination to dream up the ISIS plan after public opinion foiled the first attempt to get boots on the ground in syria but its like the NWO narrative writers can't even write a realistic storyline anymore

This link posted by Merry on another thread might help you better understand the history and how things got to where they are today. It’s really quite a fascinating history and presented in a very clear manner from the perspective of those who have lived and continue to live there. Of course, it might not be as nefariously entertaining as your black op conspiracy theories, but in case you ever want to inform yourself and form opinion based in something closer to reality, it is worth the time to review.

Merry wrote:I came across this website which explains a little bit about how ISIS came into being. Of course it's an oversimplification (we'd need a set of encyclopaedias to cover all the history involved) but it does give a reasonably easy to understand overview of how that part of the world came to be the way it is today.

http://waitbutwhy.com/2014/09/muhammad- ... story.html
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

BelieveNothing wrote:maybe they've brought in some hollywood people because frankly it's all going a bit hollywood

One of the things I'm most proud of - I was on one of the most popular forums for political discussion
and I made it clear - I said there's no way Saddam was hiding in a spider hole 30 miles from Baghdad.
I said over and over on that forum - SADDAM WOULD HAVE BEEN HIDING IN A MANSION - NOT A SPIDER HOLE.
(and I know important people read that forum to get good ideas)
So when they supposedly killed bin Laden - they took my advice and had Osama killed in a mansion in Islamabad.
I did that. I'm the one responsible for Osama being in a mansion. spider hole = *bleep*. Mansion = smart.

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

I'm proud of you too sport.
Next week we'll try few steps without your helmet.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

steven lloyd wrote:This link posted by Merry on another thread might help you better understand the history and how things got to where they are today. It’s really quite a fascinating history and presented in a very clear manner from the perspective of those who have lived and continue to live there. Of course, it might not be as nefariously entertaining as your black op conspiracy theories, but in case you ever want to inform yourself and form opinion based in something closer to reality, it is worth the time to review.

I appreciate the recommendation steven lloyd
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

Thinktank wrote:One of the things I'm most proud of - I was on one of the most popular forums for political discussion
and I made it clear - I said there's no way Saddam was hiding in a spider hole 30 miles from Baghdad.
I said over and over on that forum - SADDAM WOULD HAVE BEEN HIDING IN A MANSION - NOT A SPIDER HOLE.
So when they supposedly killed bin Laden - they took my advice and had Osama killed in a mansion in Islamabad.
I did that. I'm the one responsible for Osama being in a mansion. spider hole = *bleep*. Mansion = smart.

People of dynamic power for more than simply good ideas. ; )
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Thinktank wrote:One of the things I'm most proud of - I was on one of the most popular forums for political discussion

And that is the craziest thing I have read on the internet all day.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

jennylives wrote: And that is the craziest thing I have read on the internet all day.

Keep your ticket stub jenny - he's back for another performance tomorrow.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

jennylives wrote:And that is the craziest thing I have read on the internet all day.

I know it's true. I don't care what anyone else thinks.

Return to “World”