Donald Trump

Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Re: Donald Trump

Post by Ka-El »

Donald Trump Believes His Supporters Are Morons. He's Right.

http://gawker.com/donald-trump-believes ... 1729279807
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

the liberal left loons go to great lengths these days to fabricate ridiculous news articles based on lies and bigoted opinions
the enduring conservatives will see through the fog of the liberal left bigots and TRUMP will win in the end
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on May 31st, 2016, 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: double post
dieseluphammerdown
Guru

Post by dieseluphammerdown »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on May 31st, 2016, 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
This message brought to you by a proud old stock Canadian.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Ka-El wrote:*removed*

*removed*
Last edited by oneh2obabe on May 31st, 2016, 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

the truth wrote: how about you try to offer something of value on this new thread for a change

I guess you missed reading this important article ...

10 Things Every Politician Who Endorses Donald Trump Should Be Forced to Defend: An indictment.

In the two weeks since the Republican National Committee declared Donald Trump the party’s presumptive presidential nominee, Republican politicians have rallied around him. They’re betting, in the words of RNC Chairman Reince Priebus, that “people just don’t care” about Trump’s treatment of women or his other flaws. That’s a nice way of saying that the party itself doesn’t care, as long as Trump does well in the polls. But Trump’s flaws aren’t ordinary. He’s a race-baiting, authoritarian demagogue. Anyone who supports him is saying, in essence, that race baiting, authoritarianism, and war crimes are acceptable.

Trump’s collaborators, like the 20th-century politicians who collaborated in segregation, internment, and McCarthyism, don’t want to face the full meaning of their complicity. But they must. All of them—Priebus, Newt Gingrich, Gov. Chris Christie, and the long line of cowards and sycophants behind them—must be held to account. They must explain to the public, under scrutiny from the press, why they’re willing to suspend the fundamental values of the United States.

The rest:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_ ... ed_to.html
Gilchy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Gilchy »

Ka-El wrote:I guess you missed reading this important article ...

While I agree with you, I think rational people underestimate the sheer number of Trump supporters who believe that race baiting, authoritarianism and war crimes are not just acceptable, but rather specifically desired and supported ideals.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Gilchy wrote: I think rational people underestimate the sheer number of Trump supporters who believe that race baiting, authoritarianism and war crimes are not just acceptable, but rather specifically desired and supported ideals.

That’s a good point, and I can only say I hope not. I hope that the rational majority (I’d like to think the majority of Americans are rational, but acknowledge they did elect George Jr. not once, but twice) will appreciate that the frothing at the mouth, hate-filled crazy dupes will be turning out in full force this next election and not to be complacent about that. The sad thing is - and I really feel for our American neighbors - is who are they going to have to vote for in order to keep Donald Trump the megomaniac out of power. Hillary Clinton? As much of a disaster as a Trump presidency will be, the point that the political establishment in the United States needs to be shaken is well taken. There are many Americans who are ready to watch it all burn so that it can be rebuilt from scratch and damn the consequences or casualties. I’m all for drastic change. I just don’t like to witness innocent people being hurt and I fear we will see a good deal of that under a Trump presidency. Still, as Trump has figured out so well, you really can fool all of (or at least millions of) the people sometimes.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Donald Trump spells out charitable gifts, veterans demand apology
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/donald-tru ... -1.3608808

looks like mr trump has .more work to do in regards to the us vets
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

I guess you missed reading this important article ...

LOL at you guys That not a important article.Thats just another liberal left wing nut balls opinion that's absurd at best
where do these loons dream this chit up from.
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by d0nb »

maryjane48 wrote:Donald Trump spells out charitable gifts, veterans demand apology
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/donald-tru ... -1.3608808

looks like mr trump has .more work to do in regards to the us vets

From the article:

McCoy and others also refuted Trump's claim they had been sent to protest by his chief rival, Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton.

On the contrary, they didn't "refute" it, they simply denied it. As usual, the reporter needs a course in remedial English.

For something nearer the truth, see:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... otest.html

Anyway...

The media finally badgered Trump into making a statement about how much money he kindly raised for veterans and which groups qualified to receive funds. At today's news conference, however, reporters were stunned as an apoplectic Donald made it clear that he has no intention of allowing detractors in the media to feign objectivity in their reporting.

Unlike the embarrassingly weak performance by Mitt Romney, the last Republican nominee, who was so unprepared to deal with media bias that he even meekly accepted being dubiously 'fact checked' by a CNN reporter - during a presidential debate, no less - rather than using it as an opportunity to further expose the amateurish, incoherent and disingenuous response of the Obama Administration to what was clearly a planned attack on the US on the anniversary of 9/11, Trump openly acknowledges the animosity of the 'mainstream' media and refuses to be cowed by it.

Indeed, it should be acknowledged that through their biased reporting, many journalists not only fail to inform, they often misinform, leaving their followers with a distorted understanding of the subject, and with opinions that will likely prevent them from recognizing the truth should they ever be exposed to it.

If DT's take-no-prisoners candidacy accomplishes nothing more than to sensitize the public to the habits of our skulking, self-important political commentariat, history should count his campaign as a great success.
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Here it is.....caught red handed.

Anti-Trump protesters being paid.....I wonder how many of these protesters are being paid around the U.S.?

Craigslist Ad: Get Paid $15 an Hour to Protest at a Trump Rally

Craigslist ad allegedly posted by Bernie Sanders supporters offered people $15 an hour to protest at Donald Trump's rally in Janesville, Wisconsin, on Tuesday.

The ad, which was removed from the site, said it would provide shuttle buses, parking and signs to protesters who attended the Republican presidential front-runner's event, in addition to $15 an hour for up to four hours.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/03/31/c ... rump-rally
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/03/31/h ... protesting lol lol these are the smart trump protesters that so many love on here, wow
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

the truth wrote:http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/03/31/hannity-webb-video-trump-protesters-dont-know-why-they-are-protesting lol lol these are the smart trump protesters that so many love on here, wow

every time we see a person doing interviews about why they don't like trump or why they like Bernie or why they would vote for Hillary they never ever have a decent arguable answer
it really seems that all people whom don't like trump but seem to like Bernie or SB Hillary are just really brain dead DF
most all of them are dope smokers or low wage earners or both or so called professional students
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

averagejoe wrote:Here it is.....caught red handed.

Anti-Trump protesters being paid.....I wonder how many of these protesters are being paid around the U.S.?

Craigslist Ad: Get Paid $15 an Hour to Protest at a Trump Rally

Craigslist ad allegedly posted by Bernie Sanders supporters offered people $15 an hour to protest at Donald Trump's rally in Janesville, Wisconsin, on Tuesday.

The ad, which was removed from the site, said it would provide shuttle buses, parking and signs to protesters who attended the Republican presidential front-runner's event, in addition to $15 an hour for up to four hours.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/03/31/c ... rump-rally

and yet if anyone paid protestors to protest Bernie Sanders and his gang of nincompoops the Sanders loons here and everywhere else would be screaming about how it was "interfering with democracy". What a bunch of hypocritical boneheads.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson

Return to “World”