Trump discussion

Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Re: Trump Administration: First Hundred Days and Beyond.

Post by Barney Google »

Poindexter wrote:I suppose lost in all the details is what a huge leap forward Obama Care really was. If he had held out for single payer nothing would have gotten passed. He must have known that getting it perfect had to take a back seat to just giving people access and making it an expectation.

I agree Poindexter, I never realized how bad it was for some before Obama Care. Many had nothing and only a wing and

a prayer's hope if they or a loved one became ill. Obama Care was a start when so many had tried before...was it perfect?

No! But is was the first step...Obama knew that and knew Americans deserved better than having nothing at all and or

paying ridiculous premiums for little coverage.
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

Well stated Jonrox.

When I paid top bracket income taxes I would grouse to myself a bit, then look around at how well we were doing, and then think about a single parent with 2-3 kids trying to get by. Then feel a lot better, and good that I was doing my part.

I also realized that I was doing well in a significant part because of the society around me. Somebody paid taxes so I could go to school. Somebody paid taxes so that I got a polio vaccination etc. Somebody paid taxes to pay for the roads I drive on, the sewers, the water lines etc.

It was just my turn to be that somebody. To contribute to the society that blessed me in accordance with my ability to do so.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Oh goody, the White House is planning on budgeting $4.1 TRILLION relying on the hopes of fast economic growth

while making deep cuts to programs assisting low income Americans.

Yep, The Donald is making America Great again, relying on luck and at the expense of America's most vulnerable citizens.

Way to go, Donald, way to go!
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/23/news/co ... d=37930408

way to go is right lol.

here we see carrier after getting big tax breaks still sending jobs to mexico . talk about good con job .
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

I feel sorry for the World 'cause I think Trump's bumbling botchings and

lunatic stupidity is going to be wide spread and far reaching and could very well change things BIG TIME for a lot of us.
- Unknown
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Did you see the vid of Melania flicking his hand away? She agrees.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
jamapple
Übergod

Post by jamapple »

Jflem1983 wrote:I have a low opinion of people who won't make any effort to improve their life . I've been on the bottom . Came all the way back to where I'm doing ok . Takes a bit of effort . Too many want everything handed to them . I was that way once myself . Most of us eventually grow out of it . If you Wanna call Starbucks employees humans that's up to you bud . :topic: gotta love Trump . You know what's funny . When I wear My make America great again shirt around town . People like it .

Because they point and laugh at you doesn't mean they like what your shirt says. Just sayin'. :topic:
jamapple
Übergod

Post by jamapple »

Queen K wrote:Did you see the vid of Melania flicking his hand away? She agrees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnfYF_RTEc0

Isn't love grand?? :up:
Nooby
Übergod

Post by Nooby »

Looks like she did it again when they arrived in Rome [icon_lol2.gif]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz1KUaiCODg

I suppose it's possible she didn't feel him reaching for her (must be those small hands :biggrin: ).
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Perhaps she's pushing his hands away in learned reflex from having him grab her who-who as he has

boasting doing to other women.
- Unknown
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Can you imagine what the Pope had to say to Donald?

:spitcoffee:
- Unknown
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Barney Google wrote:Can you imagine what the Pope had to say to Donald?

:spitcoffee:

Hopefully there's someone from Russian in the room to provide a transcript. :biggrin:

Here's what they've had to say to each other so far.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Barney Google wrote:I feel sorry for the World 'cause I think Trump's bumbling botchings and

lunatic stupidity is going to be wide spread and far reaching and could very well change things BIG TIME for a lot of us.

A guest on Real Time brought up a good point last week, Trump has had only 2 good days in office, inauguration day and the day after he launched the tomahawk missiles at Syria. Since he can't redo inauguration he's left with option B to improve his situation, bad news for North Korea and pretty much everyone else as well.

GEORGE FRIEDMAN: A US attack on North Korea is imminent
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.busines ... ays-2017-5
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/24/news/ec ... d=37981369

23 million under trump/gopjesuscult will lose healthcare will the top 1 percent get millions in taxbreaks including potus himself .lol pt barnum had nothing on the orange conman . .mby our priminister jt should boot few cons off healthcare just so they get a taste of what road to never go down
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

im going put this here because believe it or not ,this gop fool is also mixed up with russians .

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/24/media/m ... d=37986644

even a 4fox news reporter backed up the guardians reporter version .

jfen wanna step in and defend your trump loving gop canidate in montana ? anyone know how many seats gop have lost since trump took over i heard if this idiot loses then it will be 3 seats flipped to dems . 2018 is looking mighty fine for midterms with 23 million folks slated to lose health coverage with trumpgop care . :130:

Return to “World”